When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The biggest ripoff umbrella on the internet

Jawo

Ok so this is my first post and I really would like to find a real nice replica Rolex Submariner with an ETA movement but it is very hard to find a site that has a reasonable product with good reviews.

If anyone could direct me to a site that has the good ones without too much risk, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Stack

• 1 month later...

Thanks a million for the great post! I think some people probably need to be stung, but no one really likes that it happens. Being a early geek I checked for news groups before I ever ordered a watch, that's the best way to get things done. Always trust what real people are saying. I ordered my first watch years ago from trusty and wear it every now and again. This is arguably the best site out there dedicated to our passion, so I trust when someone orders from trusty, josh, etc that they are actually having a good experience.

Thanks again for the hardwork.

Ok so this is my first post and I really would like to find a real nice replica Rolex Submariner with an ETA movement but it is very hard to find a site that has a reasonable product with good reviews.

If anyone could direct me to a site that has the good ones without too much risk, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Stack

Stack,

you really need to check out the sellers here. They are here for a reason and I don't think any of them would steer you wrong. Look here first.

Cheers,

Zero

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, Jawo!

No need to apologize, as you did everyone on this forum A FAVOR. I know because I purchased rep Rolex Subs from both afineluxurytime.com and esp. globalreplica.com Both ARE scammers. With AFLT, they actually sent me a watch, which cost me $220, plus shipping; the watch WAS nice, but when compared to the reps available from Trusted Dealers on this forum and the other sister forums, it couldn't match up. From globalreplica.com, they were even worse! For $270 total, the sent me a POS Sub that didn't work! Not only was it the wrong model I had ordered, it also was damaged! To make a long story short, weeks & weeks of emails, phone calls, LETTERS, etc. got me NO RESPONSE. All I had asked for is an exchange for a working Sub, no dice. I even contacted the Great New York City Better Business Bureau, they couldn't help as well. You learn your lessons the hard way at times. Desiring to avoid this again, web searches brought me here and to other respectable rep sites.

To all noobs out there, heed his lesson well!! When purchasing reps -- GOOD reps, stay with the Trusteds!!

dave

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Once upon a time, earlier this year, I fell victim to the alluring concept of the replica watch. By simply typing the words "replica watch" on google, many sites came up, but none of the reputable ones you will find in this forum. Instead, you will be plagued by the biggest ripoff scam websites on the internet.

I have discovered the largest watch ripoff umbrella on the internet. The group of internet based companies have the same swiss upgrade gimmick and are based primarily out of New York. If you buy from one of the following sites, you WILL be ripped off!! I almost fell victim to one of these rip off sites and thank god I found a reputable rep forum that saved me. Here is what I know:

- The dealer will convince you to do C.O.D or Wire Transfer.

- If you are out of the USA, they will say that due to security and fraud that credit card orders will not be accepted. They will convince you to do a money wire since that is the next safest method since you will have their business bank account information. Little do you know that the info provided is not actually a bank account!! It is a routing number where your funds are redirected several times until it ends up in a pre-paid debit/credit card company. The money enters the fraudster's prepaid debit/credit card where the funds are withdrawn immediately. These pre-paid accounts are set up all over the United States and are extremely hard to track. There are many aliases and phone numbers that these scammers use. They don't really have a base of operations and work off pre-paid cell phone numbers. They have set up a fake rep review site called http://www.fakereviews.com and http://www.replicainspector.com. The pictures used on these sites are of actual gen watches!! Not the watch(es) you may or may not receive.

How do I know so much? I almost fell victim and actually wired funds to bluefakes. Luckily I have very powerful friends in the banking industry. With thorough investigation and persistance, I tracked to where the funds ended up. I not only got my money back, but ended up freezing several of their accounts and money returned back to other victims. Here is the list of the companies:

GLOBAL REPLICA

Additional Business Names:

A Fine Luxury Time

AFineLuxuryTime.com

Allfakes

Betterswiss

BlueFakes

Fullswiss

Go Replicas

Italian Fakes Jewelers

Laststopwatch

Limited Watch

My Swiss Replica

MySwissReplica.com

New Replica

Newwatch4u

Nextswiss

Nyswiss

OnTimeFakes

Precise Knock Offs

Ravereplicas

Redhotwatch

Replicaceo

Reproduccion Global

Showtimereplicawatches

Sizzlefakes

SwissFreeze

Zenithmotor

I am really sorry that it took so long to compile this. I read about a victim on repgeek and got really angry. I really wanted to put the past behind me but something has to be done. I hope I am not too late to try and help others. These are only the companies that I know of under the same group. There potentially can be more. I have put together this information in hope that other people do not fall victim to these petty thugs.

Jawo

• 2 weeks later...

Noob here, first post bit****g about top10brand.biz and replicastore.biz, sorry, hope it helps somebody. I got thrashed by these obvious drop-shippers who have zero quality control, but they do have a good email team and communication gets them past the guarantee period! Two of three reps were defective, which they agreed, and offered discounts to compensate. Confusion ensued for almost two weeks when I tried to find out what they were offering...they were offering standard discounts for volume purchases. Minimal at that. I gratefully declined any further business with them, as their art of business is stringing you along and sticking you with crap.

:bangin:

Edited by rayjay

• 4 weeks later...

Great thread. I too found these sites when I first became interested in reps, only coming across this forum by chance saved me from falling victim to one of these sites.

Me too about 6 years ago and did waste some money before I found REAL rep dealers and boards. However I did have some business success and was able to buy all the gens I wanted... but those days are gone...again LOL.. I came across this board and it was my 3rd....funny I cant even remmeber the first 2 rep boards I was on...getting old.

Rob

Edited by txrob779

• 1 month later...

Even though this is an old post, it is a treasured gem and SHOULD BE REQUIRED READING for anyone who joins this rep forum or the other reputable ones. I only wish I had known this back in October of '09. Yes, I had ordered a watch from afineluxurytime.com ($220 Rolex Sub TT) and from A Global Replica ($250 for a Rolex SubLV, but they sent me the wrong one). I was one-for-one with them. Afineluxurytime.com sent me the watch; but wasn't bad but as I know now, it wasn't worth the $R220+ I paid for it. Call backs to AFLT got no answer. Global Replica was worse and burned me for $270. The watch they sent was both the wrong one and a giant POS that didn't work. Repeated phone calls, emails, letters, etc. got absolutely NO REPLY. Even the Better Business Bureau couldn't budge them. Since then, I've discovered this forum and others and am now "safe." I can attest to the accuracy of this post; PLEASE, do yourselves a favor and read, post, save, and reread this post. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble and money.

dave

Once upon a time, earlier this year, I fell victim to the alluring concept of the replica watch. By simply typing the words "replica watch" on google, many sites came up, but none of the reputable ones you will find in this forum. Instead, you will be plagued by the biggest ripoff scam websites on the internet.

I have discovered the largest watch ripoff umbrella on the internet. The group of internet based companies have the same swiss upgrade gimmick and are based primarily out of New York. If you buy from one of the following sites, you WILL be ripped off!! I almost fell victim to one of these rip off sites and thank god I found a reputable rep forum that saved me. Here is what I know:

- The dealer will convince you to do C.O.D or Wire Transfer.

- If you are out of the USA, they will say that due to security and fraud that credit card orders will not be accepted. They will convince you to do a money wire since that is the next safest method since you will have their business bank account information. Little do you know that the info provided is not actually a bank account!! It is a routing number where your funds are redirected several times until it ends up in a pre-paid debit/credit card company. The money enters the fraudster's prepaid debit/credit card where the funds are withdrawn immediately. These pre-paid accounts are set up all over the United States and are extremely hard to track. There are many aliases and phone numbers that these scammers use. They don't really have a base of operations and work off pre-paid cell phone numbers. They have set up a fake rep review site called http://www.fakereviews.com and http://www.replicainspector.com. The pictures used on these sites are of actual gen watches!! Not the watch(es) you may or may not receive.

How do I know so much? I almost fell victim and actually wired funds to bluefakes. Luckily I have very powerful friends in the banking industry. With thorough investigation and persistance, I tracked to where the funds ended up. I not only got my money back, but ended up freezing several of their accounts and money returned back to other victims. Here is the list of the companies:

GLOBAL REPLICA

Additional Business Names:

A Fine Luxury Time

AFineLuxuryTime.com

Allfakes

Betterswiss

BlueFakes

Fullswiss

Go Replicas

Italian Fakes Jewelers

Laststopwatch

Limited Watch

My Swiss Replica

MySwissReplica.com

New Replica

Newwatch4u

Nextswiss

Nyswiss

OnTimeFakes

Precise Knock Offs

Ravereplicas

Redhotwatch

Replicaceo

Reproduccion Global

Showtimereplicawatches

Sizzlefakes

SwissFreeze

Zenithmotor

I am really sorry that it took so long to compile this. I read about a victim on repgeek and got really angry. I really wanted to put the past behind me but something has to be done. I hope I am not too late to try and help others. These are only the companies that I know of under the same group. There potentially can be more. I have put together this information in hope that other people do not fall victim to these petty thugs.

Jawo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really wish I have known about RWG a few months ago and have read this topic... Here is my story

I have bought a sub from allswisswatch.com(FYI- I found afterwards it is exactly the same website-seller as swissreplica) for 600$ and it took two months to receive the watch.

After many emails asking to cancel my order since I have regreted about making this purchase before the shipment, they finally replied that they will send it to me and they did. The watch was of average quality with many differrences from the gen. Just consider that I have asked before the payment a 40mm case as the gen and they sent me instead a 43 mm (they said that the new sub is bigger) and a 40mm case empty without the dial and movement(strange and with no reason) . At least I hoped it had an ETA movement as told.

After wearing the sub for exactly one week, the ceramic bezel came off when I was out and when I found out , I luckily found it but it had cracked. I have put it back but there is a visible crack on the bezel.

I have emailed then explaining them the above and asked them for a full refund but as expected a week have passed and they haven't replied yet. I am thinking of insisting and send them more emails but I think they will still don't reply. I am also afraid that if I finally get to sent it back to be replaced or for a refund I will never take a watch back or my money.

So, does anyone think that there is something I could do to get my money back. I recommend that you you do not make any purchases from these websites. Any suggestions accepted..

p.s I am planning to buy a sub from BK so that at last I can have a nice rep sub :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

There are a few Forums like these, and among them there are many many trusted dealers listed. You do not have to look around the Internet and guess which are good and which are not. Most of the trusted dealers here have been with us for years.

85% chance the link you provided will take your money and laugh.

Just go out to the main page here and scroll about halfway down to find the list of dealers. Try Trusty Time or Watch Eden or ProWatch Polo ... or any of the others. they are all good stores.

A you sereouse? 200-300$ for replica? LOL now I know what is real reap off. I will stick with my old good seiko

No one said you have to buy one with a real Swiss movement. Get a chinese movement instead.

• 2 weeks later...

A you sereouse? 200-300$ for replica? LOL now I know what is real reap off. I will stick with my old good seiko

Actually that's an average price. A high end tourby rep can cost $700+, and a modded rep can run $2K - $3K in some extreme cases. If you consider that alot of these watches are 95% accurate for less than 10% of the cost of a gen in most cases, it's really a good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

if you're happy wearing a Seiko you should indeed forget about replicas...And be thankful that you haven't contracted the disease!!! :pimp: :pimp:

• 3 months later...

Has anyone ever done business with Watch Cartel?

I bought from them a long while ago before doing much research and I liked the Daytona they delivered. Again, that was before learning about how good a replica can really be. I'm curious as to what you experts think. Reply or PM me if you'd like to chime in on them.

Also, has anyone done any business with Replicaster? I came across their site and the site looks well done, prices seem reasonable, but I'm not sure [YET] what makes a really good rep.

Thanks for the great info. Obviously, it's incredibly valuable.

• 3 weeks later...

Best is to go through the forum to find links to safe sellers i my self, link up through there news updates that we recieve through by email safe sites are hard to find when googling i found only scam sites are shown many are using the safe sites name and photos! and many could think they are on a safe site.

Hello Everyone,

I'm a newbie and guess what I bought a watch from myswissreplica. I charged it on my mastercard. Mastercard called me right away and said they denied it for security reasons. Then the myswissreplica called, I explained what happen. He said I need to process it again, which I did. I got a call last night (6 days later) and they said they processed my card twice and I have to buy 2 watches. I really blew up as I read those reviews that says there so great (I found out different later). I went on my mastercard site and there is over $1200 PENDING.

Mastercard says I can't do anything untill they charge it into a transaction. Has anyone heard of this scam before and do you know if I can get out of this. I have just sold my real omega to get somthing different. I liked IWC Portugeese, but I started getting the feeling the movemnt wasn't really Swiss. If anybody has any suggestion, would appreciate it.....Joe

Call your credit card company back and ask to speak with a supervisor and insist - don't take no for an answer. Explain that this is a FRAUDULENT charge and you want to BLOCK all transactions coming from this vendor. Ask the credit card company to place a record on your file with this instruction then ask them to CHANGE your credit card number to ensure that no future transactions can be processed. The other tip for you is to get a pre-paid credit card that allows you to place only a certain amount on the card - not your regular CC but one strictly for making transactions of this nature. This will limit your liability in the future.

Here's a bit of info:

The Visa Prepaid card is a smart and cost-effective alternative to carrying cash and paying check-cashing fees. Because it is a pre-funded card, you only spend what money you load on it and you can typically get it without a credit check or bank account. Simply purchase the Visa Prepaid card from one of our online issuers or at a store near you, load it with the cash amount you choose and enjoy the purchasing power of Visa. You can use it to make purchases and pay bills anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, including in stores, online or over the phone

Edited by Maggy

• 3 weeks later...