When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Armani Suits

indyberetta

Sizing is always a problem, however, get it right and you'll have an amazing, absolutely indescribably outstanding product that will "wow" your friends, family, coworkers, and leave you looking like a high-profile business executive or celebrity.

Get the sizing wrong, and you'll get embarrassed wearing the item in public, because thanks to the inclusion of padded shoulders a-la 1980s, you may end up looking like a robocop/bodybuilder hybrid

I recommend getting a suit you like a little less for your first buy, then for the next buy, get the one you really want but guesstimate more accurately any changes in size, and so on. It's worth it considering the price, trust me.

Also recognize that these are "summer sport suits" the material is extremely thin, and light. Made exclusively for countries where temperatures hit over 90 degrees on a daily basis.

They are amazing replicas, and I definitely recommend you give it a go. But don't be discouraged if you can't fit into your first purchase... it takes patience to get it right, and like I said, find an accurate size and reap the benefits!

Unfortunately only part of what Corgi states is correct.

Yes it is important to get a good fitting suit but this is entirely up to the customer.

At Bergies I only want chest and waist measurements any other adjustment is to be done by the buyers tailor.

Ken

I have personally purchased over a dozen of Ken's suits and they are very good quality. I have also bought many other wears for friends and family and everyone is very happy with them. I guarantee that the suits will please you. I did a review of Bergies Belts a few months back. I compared the suits to gen suits that I own also. Here is the link: Review of Bergies Belts

I know a few of our dealer sell replica Armani suits. Has anyone tried on of these suits?

Unfortunately only part of what Corgi states is correct.

Yes it is important to get a good fitting suit but this is entirely up to the customer.

At Bergies I only want chest and waist measurements any other adjustment is to be done by the buyers tailor.

Ken

Hi Ken

Is it possible to mix and match e.g. jacket with 42 inch chest with 32 or 38 inch waist trousers rather than the 36 they would ordinarily come with?

Thanks

Slojo

Is it possible to mix and match e.g. jacket with 42 inch chest with 32 or 38 inch waist trousers rather than the 36 they would ordinarily come with?

I had the same question when I was buying, thanks to the mismatched shape of my body (typical Polish man).

As far as I know, and I definitely do not want to speak for Ken, because he knows best this being his gig, but it was not possible (at least when I was buying). The sizes are as one, thus, if you want a jacket size X you have to get pants size X, not Y or Z.

I do like the product but dang it one day I'll get me the right sized version... all I need is motivation of a special or sale...