When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Sub Black Vs Genuine Sub

MAHLER

Personally the defects are smaller in comparison to the merits of this replica.

As convinced that the money spent for purchase has been worth .

I have some pics, hope that can be help other members.

Result of C.O.R.C. test : Monthly Diff. +3 (CORC: YES)

I have bought this from Precious Time.

67469-33464.jpg

67469-33465.jpg

67469-33466.jpg

67469-33467.jpg

CG,s still off, Crown bigger on rep, Lettering still off X on ROLEX different alignment with word DATE in second line. The D in DATE should be more to right on the foot of the X.

Just my optservastions.

JKTOWN

For the writings on the quadrant, I have to specify that this photo is not of help.

You look here at least can be seen better.

67484-33463.jpg

Edited by MAHLER

Most important.... The rep is missing the TRL.. :lol:

Nice comparison Mahler!

Sorry I have not understood... TRL?

The small crown on the glass to 6 is present but difficult to see to naked eye.

Edited by MAHLER

TRL... Thin Red Line (on the back of the watch)... this was a reference to one of the most famous posts on RWG1. It was discussed through several weeks whether a real Rollie should have a sticker with a TRL.. :)

TRL... Thin Red Line (on the back of the watch)... this was a reference to one of the most famous posts on RWG1. It was discussed through several weeks whether a real Rollie should have a sticker with a TRL.. :)

Ok, thanks of the explanation..... :D

This is a very nice rep...with regards to the TRL, and experts correct me if I'm wrong, it is a part of the hologram sticker, which on the gens, covers the whole case back...not just the top of the case back like on our reps. A friend of mine pulled his sticker off of his gen sub and it's diameter is much wider than just the top portion of the case back...IOW, just the part that the green sticker covers...Pull off the hologram...PROBLEM SOLVED!

This rep is very close...the biggest eye catching flaw for me is the crystal height.

Edited by bruce79

god i love this crap! for me it's the rehaut and the crystal height that bothers me, but it's a wonderful rep and very acceptable to me. we have subs readily avaliable of this quality and i'm told i'm too picky, i won't buy a orange po because they can't put the damn logo in the right place and the correct length hands on it. nun of us would buy a sub with those kind of flaws. if someone presented a sub here with just one of those flaws we would blast it off of the board, but it seems to be acceptable for a po. i don't get it.

god i love this crap! for me it's the rehaut and the crystal height that bothers me, but it's a wonderful rep and very acceptable to me. we have subs readily avaliable of this quality and i'm told i'm too picky, i won't buy a orange po because they can't put the damn logo in the right place and the correct length hands on it. nun of us would buy a sub with those kind of flaws. if someone presented a sub here with just one of those flaws we would blast it off of the board, but it seems to be acceptable for a po. i don't get it.

TW Classic is the only one I have observed thus far with the correct crystal height. To me, that is a major flaw on this rep. The rehaut would be the second most obvious flaw. CG's are too pointy, but okay. Crown is off a bit.

This is still an exceptional piece for the money and would make any owner proud and Josh has excellent customer service.

TW Classic is the only one I have observed thus far with the correct crystal height. To me, that is a major flaw on this rep. The rehaut would be the second most obvious flaw. CG's are too pointy, but okay. Crown is off a bit.

This is still an exceptional piece for the money and would make any owner proud and Josh has excellent customer service.

with out a doubt it is a great peice for the money.

This is a very nice rep...with regards to the TRL, and experts correct me if I'm wrong, it is a part of the hologram sticker, which on the gens, covers the whole case back...not just the top of the case back like on our reps. A friend of mine pulled his sticker off of his gen sub and it's diameter is much wider than just the top portion of the case back...IOW, just the part that the green sticker covers...Pull off the hologram...PROBLEM SOLVED!

This rep is very close...the biggest eye catching flaw for me is the crystal height.

the TRL is present on many watches (neither I have seen one on the PO Omega).

It doesn't belong to the green hologram but simply a similar plastics transparency with edge red mass.

If the TRL removes the hologram doesn't remove.

For the rest I am happy both of Precious that has sold me and both of this watch.

Edited by MAHLER