When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG Sat 16th Feb in Brussels

FxrAndy

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I'll have to buy some more seats for the aperitive :ohmy:

If this continues you should buy a bigger house! No kiddin' Stephane... let's make this into a standing reception. Share a glass and mingle, walk around. It's also easier to talk to other people than we you're sitting down.

A few bottles of bubbles and the rest... :drunk:

It looks like the list of attendees is growing every day... guys... common'... a room in a hotel will be aorund 60 euro, traintrip an extra 30-40 euro... so the costs are minimal...

and getting away from the family once in a while must sound good to ya all :laugh:

Oka oka u all know my situation recently but after a week of thinking this ower i realised this is just too good of an opportunity to pass out and meet u guys in person !

That said looks like im in :) Now who i need to contact for more details is it u Andy ? or Stephane ...

Cheers Laz

That said looks like im in :) Now who i need to contact for more details is it u Andy ? or Stephane ...

Cheers Laz

That is fantastic Laz.

I can't wait to shake your hand !!!

Please contact Andy who will send you our list so you can update your details.

Guys, looking forward to have you all here !!!

Same here my friend same here ...

that said same goes for all other members attending this GTG finaly i would be able to put some faces together with ure forum "nicknames" and awatars ... splendid !

of to drop Andy a PM then and get the ball rolling ;)

regards Laz

Oka oka u all know my situation recently but after a week of thinking this ower i realised this is just too good of an opportunity to pass out and meet u guys in person !

Cheers Laz

Welcome aboard, Laz :1a: