When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is exactreplicas.com a scam site?

snoopdog420

In this kind of site, you'll get lower quality watch, full of flaws and if you get a working chrono, it's gonna be quartz, all that at inflated prices. If you want high quality replicas, have a look at the dealers on this forum and if you are look for the same kind of watches as exactreplica (low quality) but at half the price, take a look at watchsilix.com.

Cheers and good luck

Yep, 110% scam. My friend and I had wanted reps for some time. One day he told me he ordered 2 watches from that site. I looked at it and it did look above board but I decided to look around and I found RWG and RepGeeks where I learned a great deal.

My friend ordered and mens Movado and a womens Gucci. He received a womens LV and a womens Seiko!! Not even close to what he wanted. Hes still fighting with them for a refund.

I ordered from one of the sellers on this site and have infact just received my SFSO which I am completely happy with.

I know that this is my 1st post, but trust me, DO NOT get a watch from exact replicas.

Edited by OutSider

• 6 years later...

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

• 5 months later...