When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy... Massive Reductions...!

Guest TTK

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and a GMT master for the UK please B)

1. Cornerstone = LV 075 + LV 075 for his friend

2. nelly = YM

3. HikeUSA = GMT Master(108) + DRSD (i assume he will have to choose 1) - If I have to choose, make it GMT Master (108) Will pay via MG - Thanks Neil!

4. jetrigger = 090 YM

5. redbird = Comex

6. w.genzo = 16610LV Noob

7. its_urabus = GMT Master

8. itseme = DRSD + Submariner Green (I assume he will have to choose 1)

9. sbob = Sub all Black(074) or DSRD...still deciding

10. PAMman = YM

11. yogi = Noob 074 + GMT 108 ( I assume he will have to choose 1)

12. Hyster = Noob 074

13. Dilliam = Green Sub

14. musicale = YM

15. chrgod = Sub 074

16. Burley1= LV & Comex (if only 1 make it the LV)

17. Ajoesmith= GMT and 1 more, still have to choose

18. King Charles = 108 GMT Master

19. Johnnyallthetime = YM

20. Pitimany = Sub (074) / YM (90) (I assume will choose 1)

21. Rolex Sub 19 = LV (075)

22. stanleylck==one 16610 LV and one GMT 108 (I assume will choose 1)

23.mudfish=LV

24.SportsRider=16610

25.nleap=16610(074)

26. dino13 = 16610 (074)

27. TxWalker = one Sub (074) + one GMT (108)

28. Juicy = All Black Noob Sub

29. TECH = GMT (108) and LV (075)

30. promotersf=074

31. bruce79=1 GMT 108 thanks

32. Reubs=GMT Master 108

33. barbosas= Vintage 5517 (or a comex if 5517 not available)

34. fivefive= Noob 074

35. oki = SUB 16610 (074)

36. Flasher=GMT Master 108

thanks go to yahoojc33 without your contribution I wouldn't have found this thread ;)

Guest pamfried

Group Buy... Massive Reductions

1. Cornerstone = LV 075 + LV 075 for his friend

2. nelly = YM

3. HikeUSA = GMT Master(108) + DRSD (i assume he will have to choose 1) - If I have to choose, make it GMT Master (108) Will pay via MG - Thanks Neil!

4. jetrigger = 090 YM

5. redbird = Comex

6. w.genzo = 16610LV Noob

7. its_urabus = GMT Master

8. itseme = DRSD + Submariner Green (I assume he will have to choose 1)

9. sbob = Sub all Black(074) or DSRD...still deciding

10. PAMman = YM

11. yogi = Noob 074 + GMT 108 ( I assume he will have to choose 1)

12. Hyster = Noob 074

13. Dilliam = Green Sub

14. musicale = YM

15. chrgod = Sub 074

16. Burley1= LV & Comex (if only 1 make it the LV)

17. Ajoesmith= GMT and 1 more, still have to choose

18. King Charles = 108 GMT Master

19. Johnnyallthetime = YM

20. Pitimany = Sub (074) / YM (90) (I assume will choose 1)

21. Rolex Sub 19 = LV (075)

22. stanleylck==one 16610 LV and one GMT 108 (I assume will choose 1)

23.mudfish=LV

24.SportsRider=16610

25.nleap=16610(074)

26. dino13 = 16610 (074)

27. TxWalker = one Sub (074) + one GMT (108)

28. Juicy = All Black Noob Sub

29. TECH = GMT (108) and LV (075)

30. promotersf=074

31. bruce79=1 GMT 108 thanks

32. Reubs=GMT Master 108

33. barbosas= Vintage 5517 (or a comex if 5517 not available)

34. fivefive= Noob 074

35. oki = SUB 16610 (074)

36. Flasher=GMT Master 108

37. Pamfried== I'm in for one Black Sub 074

EMail: pamfried@gmail.com

Thanks Neil!

Edited by pamfried

I knew this was going to happen....the answer is NO.....why....because the original take-up for 20 units was fulfilled.....the rest was overspill from the inflammatory thread at RGKS....!

Edited by TTK

Wow that's indeed a good deal Neil! Sale thread opened today, closed today! Hope you forget about the unhappy incident, there are many other delighted customers waiting for you out there. And I'm one of them, I have dealt with you a few times and I'm in no way disappointed, in fact I'm looking forward to your new watches this year! Cheers ok!

@natron.....you're included with the Group Buy.....!

I've prepared a spreadsheet with all requests including multiple orders.......I would like to ask members to read it and confirm their choices....!

I'm not sure how to embed the Excel spreadsheet in this post....perhaps a Mod or a Techie can advise.....!

I would also like the first 10x members to PM me and advise me of the following...I'll then create a contact record card in MS Outlook for each member......once I've received...I'll proceed to the next 10x....and so forth...!

1.Their address

2. Their chosen payment method.

3. Any special instructions...such as UK forwarding.....alternative shipping address etc etc.

In terms of payment.....most of my customers are now using Moneygram...the consensus of opinion is that it is cheaper than WU....many of my every day customers use it....andfind it quite easy....I;ve had Moneygram from all continents and many countries.....!

I regret that I cannot offer Paypal or Moneybookers...nothing would please me more.....I simply do not have the facility now....having had 5x PP accounts closed last year.....and my solitary Moneybookers account....!

Moneygram payments can be made online....or at local facilities....the Moneygram website can provide you with details of all locations in your area......all you have to do is use their 'FIND US" facility....input your country.....state or region ...city and zip / postcode.....it will give you a list ofagents.....if your postcode doesn't show any agents....widen the search by deleting your zip / postcode....and leave the city only.

You can also do the payment online....but as I'm a receiver....never a sender....I cannot advise which countries have this facility available to them.

MONEYGRAM FIND US

regards and thanks

TTK

GROUP_BUY_JAN_2008.xls

Edited by TTK

I'm not sure how to embed the Excel spreadsheet in this post....perhaps a Mod or a Techie can advise.....!

regards and thanks

TTK

TTK, try this.

ALT + PRINT SCREEN the spreadsheet and then PASTE it into a picture program such as PAINT and save it as a JPG picture file. Then attach it to your post via the normal method as a picture.

Hope this helps!

EDIT - just realized you wanted to imbed it in the post, not attach pic of it. glad to see you got it.

Edited by juicy

@natron.....you're included with the Group Buy.....!

I've prepared a spreadsheet with all requests including multiple orders.......I would like to ask members to read it and confirm their choices....!

I would also like the first 10x members to PM me and advise me of the following...I'll then create a contact record card in MS Outlook for each member......once I've received...I'll proceed to the next 10x....and so forth...!

1.Their address

2. Their chosen payment method.

3. Any special instructions...such as UK forwarding.....alternative shipping address etc etc.

In terms of payment.....most of my customers are now using Moneygram...the consensus of opinion is that it is cheaper than WU....many of my every day customers use it....andfind it quite easy....I;ve had Moneygram from all continents and many countries.....!

I regret that I cannot offer Paypal or Moneybookers...nothing would please me more.....I simply do not have the facility now....having had 5x PP accounts closed last year.....and my solitary Moneybookers account....!

Moneygram payments can be made online....or at local facilities....the Moneygram website can provide you with details of all locations in your area......all you have to do is use their 'FIND US" facility....input your country.....state or region ...city and zip / postcode.....it will give you a list ofagents.....if your postcode doesn't show any agents....widen the search by deleting your zip / postcode....and leave the city only.

You can also do the payment online....but as I'm a receiver....never a sender....I cannot advise which countries have this facility available to them.

MONEYGRAM FIND US

regards and thanks

TTK

Neil! Looks good for me! PM sent for all needed info! Thanks!