Welcome to RWG - The original

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KB

ADMIN

38 posts in this topic

Wonderfull interview and reading for me from you Ken and the 'BOSS'. A global GTG sounds very good to me so count me in when there is one.

The Boss is one of the reasons I've always made RWG my home - just knowing that this intelligent, sensitive, funny and humane man was silently piloting this forum made me feel all warm and tingly inside.

And I'm not even gay.

A great insight and a great read, thanks you two! And thanks Admin for all the hard work!

Okay Boss, one of my Christmas requests was the "Complete Calvin & Hobbs" 3 volume collection, everything ever printed, weighing in at a hefty 22 lbs. Glad to have found out from this informative interview that we have the same tastes. - Omni

It must be in the genes I think, rep watches and Calvin and Hobbes - I have my copy of this en route right at the moment.

Superb read. Nuff said.

Singularly responsible for a lot of us... spending a lot of time... enjoying beautiful wrist watches.

A man of great talent, and especially great patience.

We are indeed a fortunate lot.

Very interesting read!

It sure takes a lot of efforts to run these forums, and it is greatly appreciated! :)

Let me say as well that it was a great interview and very interesting to learn more about the host of our 'home'.

Excellent!!!

Nice read,have can we not like our good old boss :thumbs:

Very interesting read!

It sure takes a lot of efforts to run these forums, and it is greatly appreciated! :)

Exactly my thoughts. Well done .

I'm not real sure how this thread pushed its way back to the surface (new post??) but again ... what a great read!

Thanks Ken, and Boss, for taking the time! :tu:

I'm not real sure how this thread pushed its way back to the surface (new post??) but again ... what a great read!

Thanks Ken, and Boss, for taking the time! :tu:

+1 This Interview happened a year before I got here,Im glad I had a chance to finally read It. Thanks to Ken and the "Big Boss Man" :thumbsupsmileyanim: