When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP offshore Volcano

hava

Nice watch Hava.

I have a regular black Themes and love it to bits!

ro1ml0.jpg

ro2ta5.jpg

ro3xw2.jpg

Good to know the rep strap is good, I was afraid the quality won't be acceptable and got one with a bracelet only. Will get an additional aftermarket strap from APbads or oracle soon.

Nice watch Hava.

ro1ml0.jpg

ro2ta5.jpg

ro3xw2.jpg

Good to know the rep strap is good, I was afraid the quality won't be acceptable and got one with a bracelet only. Will get an additional aftermarket strap from APbads or oracle soon.

Your AP looks great, wear it well. Can you tell who is the dealer?

Thanks

Nice watch Hava.

ro1ml0.jpg

ro2ta5.jpg

ro3xw2.jpg

Got the same watch, what throws me off is the dial flaw

Guest Sql_pl

Xel, I've been trying to reach Angus for like 4 weeks already with no luck.

I want to get a ceramic HBB bezel and 1 or 2 watches but he really is unavailable right now.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you, he is hard to get these days but I'll try again. No problem with the sec @ 12 ?

Are you sure this has running seconds at 12?

Beauty of a watch, I've been going back and forth on wether or not to get one from Angus' website/ Thing is i'm confused about the MBW version not saying swiss made at 6. Yet the cheaper asian says swiss made. The pictures of the Gens i've seen all say swiss made....what gives? ??? :huh:

Oh yeeah ,,,,BTW i'm a noob. I've been reading and learning as much as possible the last few months. MY first Rep (outside of Canal St) was a SFSO which i couldn't be happier with!!! Thanks to the community members on this site i was able to make this purchase.

I've been in love with "The Sixth Day" watch for quite some time now. It's actually the perfect watch for me. It's a BIG, Arnold, movie, two register chrono that fits all my watch fetishes. Gen are waaaaaaaay out there when you find one and I don't know if any rep makers have them. I wonder if we pooling together could get someone to make a run on the XX. Any ideas and or interest in this model?

post-8676-1205981848_thumb.jpg

post-8676-1205981943_thumb.jpg

Edited by UncleJay

I've been in love with "The Sixth Day" watch for quite some time now. It's actually the perfect watch for me. It's a BIG, Arnold, movie, two register chrono that fits all my watch fetishes. Gen are waaaaaaaay out there when you find one and I don't know if any rep makers have them. I wonder if we pooling together could get someone to make a run on the XX. Any ideas and or interest in this model?

gorgeous!!! totally agree!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

In the movie Arnold Schwarzenegger plays an ex-military now private helicopter pilot, so AP did this classic look on an updated Jules Audemars platform. The dial is OD green with black subs and also included was an extra white dial with black subs to change later if so inclined. I really like the propeller motif hands, super cool.

Looking at Angus new site and the AP ROO black dial on steel really caught my eye. Both he and Trusty offer what I think is the same watch with Swiss Valjoux upgrade. Anyone know if they are they same piece because one is priced lower than the other and I would like to know what some of your opinion are of the watch, how accurate is it, what is off ect. It may be my next aquisition but I want to be damn sure this time. I don't want to have to do any major mods. The gen has no AR so that won't be an issue, The AP Lume I saw on my friends gen AP RO Chrono was as bad as rep lume so that won't be an issue either. Don't want to have to swap datewheels, do any sanding, you guys get the idea

Help would be most appreciated

There are two versions, one made by MBW (expensive) and another less expensive version. I believe the difference in quality between the two is apparant

I owned the less expensive version (procured from TTK) and sold it - looking to procure the MBW version of this watch with Swiss 7750 from one of our dealers. Unfortunately, the dial with swiss made at 6 o'clock is no longer available in the MBW version. I believe that version (without the Swiss Made) is the watch that Puretime is offering as their more expensive version but other members may know better.

You could check Repgeek, as there is a thread from a member who did this exact upgrade recently using the MBW version and swiss made dial.

hxxp://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=5915

The other caveat is that the seconds at 12 version is coming, according to Andrew, using A7750 in May.

Reese

Looking at Angus new site and the AP ROO black dial on steel really caught my eye. Both he and Trusty offer what I think is the same watch with Swiss Valjoux upgrade. Anyone know if they are they same piece because one is priced lower than the other and I would like to know what some of your opinion are of the watch, how accurate is it, what is off ect. It may be my next aquisition but I want to be damn sure this time. I don't want to have to do any major mods. The gen has no AR so that won't be an issue, The AP Lume I saw on my friends gen AP RO Chrono was as bad as rep lume so that won't be an issue either. Don't want to have to swap datewheels, do any sanding, you guys get the idea

Help would be most appreciated

Thanks Alot Brother !!! Looks like I wait until may. Though the one Angus has for sale does have seconds at 12. It does not say swiss made at 6