When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Toad's Review of the Franck Muller Crazy Hours Color Dreams

Toadtorrent

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Any pics of the Long Island version fellas? Great review

Hello ... this watch style is available from many dealers. Some are now out of production but others can be had.

Silix seems to have the most shown on his web page. It takes a while to load.

Look here ----------> http://www.silix-pri...-c-116_255.html

** his server appears to be freaking out. The link, however, is correct.

Genuine dials for some FM watches can be had for less than 100 USD on eBay. You would have to research which replicas can accept genuine dials to start a project.

These eBay dials have lume defects which can be corrected by a talented lume technician.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was sold on this watch after reading this topic. 

I contacted Andrew in relation to this watch but apparently the crazy hours isnt produced anymore.. what gives?

Hi, the trusted dealer named Toro Bravo lists these for sale,. They are on his web site. Altho dealers here wont cheat you, they may just lie to you a little bit. It's still a very shady hobby when you look at it with perspective.

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=71_97_242&product_id=659

Hi, the trusted dealer named Toro Bravo lists these for sale,. They are on his web site. Altho dealers here wont cheat you, they may just lie to you a little bit. It's still a very shady hobby when you look at it with perspective.

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=71_97_242&product_id=659

I don't think it's like that, I've bought some off Andrew before. Not sure why he would say their not beeing made if they are. He also has them listed on his website, I just contacted him to check about that faulty 1 marking on the dial and he replied with them not beeing made.

Shame that toro one also has the funky 1..

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I just am in the process of doing some Frankenstein work to a Long Island version. I will be Rhodium playing the case. I have brightened the Lume on the hands and will update the crystal possibly with an AR. I changed the strap to a darkest Navy Crocodile with white stitching. The watch is fun and a great conversation piece whenever you wear it. Here is a picture of it so far. post-66165-141934707149.jpg

A very fun if not practical watch.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...