When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ttk's Po's

akelly

• 2 weeks later...
Dying to get mine! I'm wondering what the quality is compaired to all the 4th gen's out there. Anyone?

I got mine last week. :Jumpy: It's just great. Feels and weights the same as the gen. Took it to a local watchsmith to resize the bracelet and could not tell the difference from the dial/ face. The bracelet pins and a bit tricky and that's when he said "that's weird, the omega pins have indications on what side comes out first". He was impressed by the quality of the piece (needless to say he is a friendly watchsmith) The AR coating (which can be a bit light) is a small issue and was not pointed out. The orange color is spot on and the bezel is tight and nicely finished. The movement is swiss ETA so for the money, it is a piece one must consider. The minor flaws are really petite, slim, tiny -like the pins on the bracelet-. I'm trying to get a 42mm PO in black. Check the thread in dealer review... :victory:

Just my non-educated two cents...

Cheers

Alex

I got mine last week. :Jumpy: It's just great. Feels and weights the same as the gen. Took it to a local watchsmith to resize the bracelet and could not tell the difference from the dial/ face. The bracelet pins and a bit tricky and that's when he said "that's weird, the omega pins have indications on what side comes out first". He was impressed by the quality of the piece (needless to say he is a friendly watchsmith) The AR coating (which can be a bit light) is a small issue and was not pointed out. The orange color is spot on and the bezel is tight and nicely finished. The movement is swiss ETA so for the money, it is a piece one must consider. The minor flaws are really petite, slim, tiny -like the pins on the bracelet-. I'm trying to get a 42mm PO in black. Check the thread in dealer review... :victory:

Just my non-educated two cents...

Cheers

Alex

is the bracelet 22mm like the gen or 20mm like all the other 45mm reps?????

is the bracelet 22mm like the gen or 20mm like all the other 45mm reps?????

20 mm... That's why I did not even try to get a leather band for it...it would have looked hybrid...I may get the 42mm PO but there is no 5th gen versions out yet.

Cheers

A

how hard is it to resize the bracelet yourself? if i get another rep this would be it. i can just get a tool right?

Very hard to remove those pins...assuming one figures out the direction...take it to a local watchsmith, spend $7-10 and save the grief!! :victory:

Cheers

Alex

On the 45mm PO I have from PT, there is no specific direction for the bracelet. It comes out either way. I had no trouble pushing the pin out with the link remover and then reinserting the pin again.

Eddy

I used Narikaa's ban remover on TtK's 5th PO and it worked fine. 10 mins and it was done.

~D

I lost my links when I had the band resized. Honestly, I think my wife accidentally threw them out. It's gotten hot here and I would like to add a link or two. Would anybody be interested in selling/giving me their extras? I checked with my dealer and he doesn't have any extra. It would be greatly appreciated.

pman