When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT 116710

Thanks again for doing this Lani, I was pretty stoked when I first ordered this watch, but now after your pics and detailed feedback I am REALLY stoked to be getting it. Mahalo nui loa!

Malama Pono ma brah...

thanks for the kind wordsa.. sheesh.. can't stop looking at it.. new flavour... for now.. :lol:

lol i told u.. ppl are too picky about it not being accurate and all.. i mean hell even rolex itself isnt perfect.. i bet u theres a rolex gen out there with these flaws (thick bezel font) and its a gen... at the end of the day with flaws or not.. people arent gonna think that these reps exist (i mean who would've thought that reps that have a real ceramic bezel exist)? even AD's would think it's real if they see it.. eventho they see the flaws, they'll be like "ohh it looks odd but it can't be a rep.. just looks to gen to be a rep" or alongs the line of that!

if you want more pics of a gen review, please pm me ;)

I'm going to chill.. for today and watch Boston close the series.. but I plan to take more pics of the 116710 probably Sunday .. and I'm setting up a new DT from 1GB to 4GB... my HP media center is 3 years old and just taking too long... thank you for the offer .. I will get in touch tomorrow or so..

I'm really not happy with the results of the pics .. lighting was all wrong.. take a fresh approach again Sunday :D

Looking good lan! Enjoy the new piece bro. Just be careful, if the ceramic is anything like the HBB case and has SS under the ceramic, it will scratch alot easier than you think. Either way a stunning watch, wear it in the best of health - i will definitely be picking 1 of these up. And by the way, your pictures with the new camera are like night and day with your old pics, really amazing pics! They have improved 100%

Looking good lan! Enjoy the new piece bro. Just be careful, if the ceramic is anything like the HBB case and has SS under the ceramic, it will scratch alot easier than you think. Either way a stunning watch, wear it in the best of health - i will definitely be picking 1 of these up. And by the way, your pictures with the new camera are like night and day with your old pics, really amazing pics! They have improved 100%

thanks D ... this is definately a "rep" you want to purchase

ok on the ceramic.. i'll remember that..

I need to get the setings on the nikon more precise.. speed and aperature are not in sync ... going with the macro lens tomorrow..

@robertb,.. congrats..it was my understanding all along that the 2nd batch was going to be the last of the correct stack.... regardless... you're goin to love this piece.. cool how the hour hand clicks seperately and the minute hand stay's stationary... (via crown adjustment)

@arminv.... pm me maybe we can work out a lay away.. hate to see you miss out on this one..

@yello.. again Thank you for the kind words.. :D .. not p to the magazine review of the strs here.. but good enough

@arminv.... pm me maybe we can work out a lay away.. hate to see you miss out on this one..

lowball offers? LOL.. man i really cant afford anything atm.. like im [censored] off.. theres so many watches that i want but i cant afford any.. right at this moment i can only afford 300$ max.. even that is pushing it!..

but yeah i guess the closest i can get to a gmt2c is just watching ur pics LOL!

lol but if u can do a lay away on this price :p.. ill take it lol $20/month for the next 20 months :p.. that'll make the price 400 bux.. fair or not? :p:o

Edited by arminvanbuuren

lowball offers? LOL.. man i really cant afford anything atm.. like im [censored] off.. theres so many watches that i want but i cant afford any.. right at this moment i can only afford 300$ max.. even that is pushing it!..

but yeah i guess the closest i can get to a gmt2c is just watching ur pics LOL!

lol but if u can do a lay away on this price :p.. ill take it lol $20/month for the next 20 months :p.. that'll make the price 400 bux.. fair or not? :p:o

I was talking about lay away ..not a house payment... and I'm not a lone shark.. if you can put 200usd.. down i could see about ordering one .. i will hold it until you get closer to the actual price... but my concern is customs ouside Conus..

Thanks for the review, Lanikai. Well done.

Hard to resist this watch.. But so far, I just got my "Retro" GMT-II last week and enjoys it. :)

I see that Trusty now has the watch back in stock, with the correct hand stack movement! :o

Thanks for the review, Lanikai. Well done.

Hard to resist this watch.. But so far, I just got my "Retro" GMT-II last week and enjoys it. :)

I see that Trusty now has the watch back in stock, with the correct hand stack movement! :o

my understanding was the 1st and 2nd release would have he correct stack and after that... pau (finito) ..

Edit add.. thank you btw.. chr

I was talking about lay away ..not a house payment... and I'm not a lone shark.. if you can put 200usd.. down i could see about ordering one .. i will hold it until you get closer to the actual price... but my concern is customs ouside Conus..

lol ive never had any problems with shipment to aus.. i think its like one of those country where they dont care if i buy a watch or not..!

ohh! can't we do a house payment? :( lol

Edited by arminvanbuuren

i dont like GMT masters unless they are a nice worn out old vintage... BUT this one is tempting. I will definatly have to add this one to my list. I would prefer the incorrect handstack to avoid reliability issues....

dizz

oh right i get it.. the reason this watch sold out too quickly isnt the fact that it's actually that its as popular as ppl make it sound.. but the fact that they only do batches of 30's? so in total in the week that they released only around 100 of these have been sold..

i thought with other reps they have initial release of 100s or even 1000s.. so everyone can have a chance to buy one.. i mean i'm pretty sure more BCE's have been sold out then these GMTIIC but wat i dont get is that it never gets sold out.. so my question is instead of mass producing these watches like the other models.. why do they only release 100 pcs for the 1 week it's released then stop producing again? are they copying rolex's marketing strategy? produce below the demand now? :p