When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome to Laz's Showroom!

lazarini

HI All ;)

Much deserved update after 4 months ;=)

This pictorial has been in a making for long now, but i never kinda found time to pull the pictures together. I decided today that its finally time to do this. Most of the people that know me from the boards pretty much seen the watches i owned or currently have.

Maybe more interesting for the new members but still im sure there will be some surprises for the regulars to :p

I will divide this pictorial in 3 section : Pre Rendomew (before i found RWG) , RWG Past and RWG Present ...

Let the ride begin B)

Pre Rendomew (before i found RWG)

Some pics in this section are bad quality do to fact i took em with mobile thx for understanding:

Panerai Luminor GMT ... also known as the canal street master purchased via local add portal in Slovenia:

ureposamezno035.jpg

died after 2 weeks :)

Breitling ... god knows what model ;) bought via local adds in Slovakia:

Image19.jpg

Traded for a liter of Gin to a UK Tourist behind the bar in El Diablo Bratislava Slovakia ... basically he loved the watch and i was [censored] hahaha :lol: wanted to pay for a drink as i did not wanna sell it ... i was on gin tonic he put a bottle on the table ... hehe.

Omega Seamaster first decent looking canal street rep. still a fantasy bought on the streets of Bratislava Slovakia:

Image226.jpg

Gifted to a m8 of mine in Slovenia ... yes in the bar again ...

Citizen Nighthawk GEN:

DSC00771-1.jpg

Bought it in February 2006 in UK after graduating on sales school ... gifted to my DAD for his 73 birthday last year still runnin strong ... this time no drinking involved :)

RWG Past

Ok so i found the boards this was a huge breakthrough lotsa nice watches lotsa new friends let see what i had ...

Omega Ultimate PO:

DSC00660-1.jpg

My first real super rep i still remember getting it came from precious ... traded with a RWG member.

Pam 118:

DSC00545.jpg

Bought from a fellow member my first real Pam i miss it a little ... sold to fellow member.

Pam 217:

DSC00766.jpg

Came from one of the top Pam gurus Rolli ;) Sold to a fellow member.

B&R 42mm:

DSC00762.jpg

This one is funny as i bought it from a member ... sold it to a member ... then bought it back ... and finally gifted it to my best friend W.D. from PL! ( maybe 3 drinks involved in procedure ) hahaha ;)

Tag Heuer Monaco:

DSC01222-1.jpg

Came in a trade ... went in trade ...

Pam 204 Wempe:

DSC01192-1.jpg

Got it in a trade from a member ... this was my first time problematic watch ... 2 times fixed and broke again finally sold of for low amount and correct description ... bulletproof lemania/seagull ? my ass :p nothing is bulletproof ... sweet watch do;)

TT Serti Sub:

DSC01273-1.jpg

No comment :D in and outa the house in 2 weeks :rolleyes: u know how it is u need to try new stuff heheh.

Omega Moonwatch Reduced:

DSC01742-1.jpg

Loved to take picture of it as u can see above ... but never really sported it for some reason ... sold to a member.

Pam 251:

DSC00700.jpg

Nice one ... came from fishgodeep ... traded it do ... miss that one but have my eye open on 188 ... bruce79 can tell u that

Sub so called Pauls Ultimate:

DSC00744.jpg

Came from none other the Stephane that also kicked of my Rolex love, had it long loved it now making someone else happy ;) ... similar like an really good ex GF muhahahha

Rolex Day Date:

rolexdaydate_800_04.jpg

Came from Stephane also ... this one caused me some Grey hairs none course conected to Steph! in the end sold of as parts picture stolen from Stephane ...

Breitling Fish:

DSC01433-1.jpg

I had fun with this one did a nice pictorial on a lake with it if u did not see it i suggest u search for it u wont be sorry :rolleyes:

Rolex DJ White Face:

DSC00016.jpg

This one for a strange reason did not last long came in a trade perfect work horse but just did not stay to long ...

IWC Inge:

DSCF1695-1.jpg

Nice one ... really versatile watch for every occasion ... sold it to fund a Gen purchase ...

Corum AC:

DSC00273.jpg

Snagged this one on the Brussels GTG from Taka nice one with DW swap and Jakubs AR ... traded later

Rolex retro GMT:

DSC00307.jpg

Coud it be also from Stephane heheh sold to fund Gen purchase ...

Omega SMP Franken:

P4210777-1.jpg

Worked on by Taka ... gen dial, gen tube+crown , eta dw swap, k2222 dAR sold to fund Gen Purchase.

Rolex SSD:

DSC00647.jpg

Came from Omega a great member gen insert and CG mod ... sold to fund one of my current Pams.

Pam 112 Base:

DSC02257.jpg

Bought from member originally a TWP Pam, leaver mod, DSN dial, DSN hands,pin fix nice one if i may say so :) sold to a good m8 after 2 months of persuasion i finally gave in :)

Pam 005 Ziggified:

DSC01087.jpg

Purchased from fishgodeep ,,, a masterpiece all the mods u could wish for, now making someone else happy :) ... sold to fund gen purchase ... all do i think i should of kept this one and stay 3 weeks more on cheese and crackers ...

IWC Slevin:

slevin.jpg

Stunning K2222 latest AR with ETA Day - Date Swap ... sold to fellow member!

Breitling SA:

15.jpg

Had it for a week impulse buy from a friend ... traded in with a fellow member not long after that just did not bond with it that well.

Rolex 5513 Tribalista:

6.jpg

Finally complete! Detailed, shaped and modded CG's. Lugs drilled for Gen spring bars, Genuine Tudor Submariner Hands, After market Bezel assembly,vintagized gen. insert with tritium pearl, Tropic 19, gen tube-crown, vintagized guilt meters first dial, vintage lume job... sold to fund my next gen. purchase.

MBW 1680 Tribalista:

DSC01335-1.jpg

Watch originally from fellow member Manuel ... then worked on by our own artist Tribal ... pretty much EVERITHING u can imagine done to this one ... maybe most loved watch i had... sold to fund my next gen. purchase.

MBW 1665 GW Tribalista:

gw1.jpg

Originally from Paso ... then sent to Tribal not much to say ... this has all u desire no after market stuff :) they don't come much cooler then this B) ...sold to fund my next gen. purchase.

Rolex DateJust Ref.16014 Franken:

DSC02828.jpg

Genuine dial,Gen 16014 case, Gen crown and tube, Gen 62510H jubilee,Gen 555 ends,Gen Plexiglas,Clark hands, 3055 date wheel,Swis ETA 2836-2.

From member/friend W.Genzo built by kelster and his watchmaker...sold to fund my next gen. purchase.

Pam 063:

63.jpg

Got in a trade for the Skyland Avenger... Swiss eta 2386-2... sold to a local m8.

Pam 111H Vac:

DSC02228-2.jpg

This one bought from Golfmans friend ... VAC job tricked out to the max ... sold locally to a m8.

Rolex Sub 16800 MM:

16800.jpg

From my friend Stephane modded by MM more on this franken and great pics can be found here: KLIK

DW 6263 Daytona:

daytona1.jpg

Moods included genuine crown and tube, aftermarket pushers, tropic 21 plexi and some case work.

Panerai 000 logo:

collectionphoto.jpg

Pam ZERO with lots a mods.

IWC Portu 7days:

2-7.jpg

Nice inexpensive replication looks smart on suite all do due to lack of wrist time it went to a fellow member.

DSN PAM 201A Pre-V:

4-3.jpg

A really nice piece lumed dial Swiss movement again lack of wrist time demanded the sale.

DSSD V3:

1-8.jpg

Asian one impressive build cheap price a good one to try on the size of the new sea dweller...

Rolex MBW 1665 GW Tribalized:

3-5.jpg

Another famous Tribal build 1665 ...gen tropic 39, cg mod, Ubi DW, gen crown and tube, vintage revel lume, NDT dial, gen end links 585 and some other goodies...

PAM 196:

19611.jpg

Not mine, unfortunately lets say im keeping an eye on it ;) Completely modded old case Swiss 7753 movement, re-lumed just one of the best 196 pams around the boards these days... now after a good month returned to his rightful owner :)

Certina ODC One:

c2-1.jpg

Long forgotten as i thought i lost it but suddenly back in my life when i found it in my locker at work under a stack of papers... 15 years old cca. bought to me by my dad for BD... quick change of battery and it was running... now worn by my mother she loves it.

Gen. ORSA Monstrum:

orsa.jpg

Picked this piece from fellow member big and impressive watch to spice up my collection. As nice as it was i had a problem including it in my rotation so ended up trading it with Pug for his BCE...

Breitling Chronomat Evolution:

colectionbce.jpg

BCE V2 i got in trade for the Orsa... installed the leelo DW and taka lumed the hands, but sold as i was raising funds for another purchase

PAM 029 Ziggified:

z29.jpg

Swiss 2893-2 mvt. Lello DW installed C1-C3 lume mix on hands and dial, Chief cyclops, gen SS crown, CG pin flattened and tightened the CG lever... performed by Watchdog. OEM Pam Black Calf.

Breitling SA:

sa.jpg

Everyone shod try one of these they re biiiiig but cool...

Rolex Milgauss GV:

gv.jpg

This is the ultimate version very nice build.

Genuine Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600:

1-3.jpg

This is my latest greatest, had luck to pickup a complete set and in great condition... splendid watch to have, but down the line i decided i prefer a SUB so traded it in for a gen 16610... i did not regret the trade.

Omega Seamaster 2220.80.00 Gen:

new11.jpg

A classic as they get Rolex has the Submariner and Omega has the Seamaster, both an iconic pieces i always wished one since i was in my late teens... sad thing do the watch just did not do it for me anymore i keep picking my 16610 sub over the SMP ... ahh well... traded in the end.

Breitling Superocean Steelfish Gen:

collection-1.jpg

Last addition a really nice simple yet impressive piece of steel. Great versatility a nice rugged all rounder. Sold to fund a new watch...

Ulysse Nardin - Maxi Marine Diver, Gen:

collection.jpg

My latest gen. that i was after since RobbieG poisoned me with the UN idea. Spectacular watch. Sold to fund a new watch...

Rolex Explorer II White Gen:

colection.jpg

This Gen Rollie was purchased from a member here on our own boards...

Panerai 005 Gen:

005.jpg

My first gen pam very nice piece sold to fund pam 312.

PRESENT:

Rolex 16610 Submariner Gen:

sub8-1.jpg

This is a 2008 gen. Sub that replaced my gen 16600 SD in my collection just recently... i must say im more then pleased with this one and is currently taking most of my wrist time. A classic SUB... No need to say more.

Rolex 116710 GMT II Ceramic Gen:

collectiongmt2c.jpg

Latest Rolex i added to my collection truly a wonderful piece of steel i just added to my collection, highly recommended.

Panerai 312 Gen:

312.jpg

My second gen pam that exchanged the 005 in my current collection... needless to say much nicer piece 3days in house auto movement...

More to come so stay tuned all...

Be strong kind regards, LAZ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some nice pieces passed through your hands...from the worst piece as your 1st one to the best as your last...genuine and highly modded ones...

love the 111 with the GS CH 1st ed strap...and the Corum from taka was as well a nice one!

it it very nice to have documented with pics all the pieces you have owned!

1. Get Laz Drunk ... maybe he gonna gift u a watch :D

2. Laz likes to buy watches from Stephane ... well who wouldn't ;)

3. Laz is a nerd and likes to take photos of watches as he has nothin more important to do ^_^ SO WHAT :lol:

1. I'll put an option on your PAM112 :1a:

2. I bought a very nice PS wallet from this great gentleman B)

3. Just recently I received some pics of a certain blonde someone.... :bounce: .............. :Jumpy: ............. :lol: .

Great collection my friend!

where did you hide this in Brussels Laz? :) what a collection..

After drinks next week we must talk about the 204 wempe.....I love that one

Take care

i have to feeling LAZ will be very VERY drunk next week on the GTG LOL

Frank

• 3 months later...
High end reps, enjoy them ;)

Thank u for the kind words A.

the DJ i got from you is certainly one of the stars in my watch box all do i never seam to get in line to wear it as its spending most of the time on some other ... much nicer wrist if i may say so myself ;)

the 5513 and the DW are the 2 pieces i just got in on the mini GTG in NL. The DW is obviously the next "to do" project ;) and is already resting on Tribals work bench :rolleyes:

Laz

Fabulous pics Laz, of a superb collection. I can see that you enjoy this hobby of ours.

Ure right on the spot with ure thought ... this hobby now went way beyond the watches itself and turned into some great friendships ... the watches and the projects are just a bonus like a ice frosting on a good cake ... :D

I'm glad u like the pics ;) so my time spent taking them did not go in vain :p

Laz