When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO 1:1 Coming Soon

Guest Mr Jones

No posibility that thay use different colors, I am tied black, silver, black, white, silver ...

Like Breitling Heritage they make replica of this :

taipei101ap6.jpg

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gentlemen, please act like it. :group: Back to the topic at hand, do peope agree that the one with white dial and grey sub-dials is the most accurate version. Has anyone actually received one yet?

the white with grey dial.. "seems" to be the most accurate by the pics... but like the chopard..... lighting and saturation have a lot to do with PC's pics... I was going to get the white/grey .. but in reality i would have gotten the "buyers remorse" I am sure.. it just isn't "deep enough in the dial for me" the white does not accent the design pattern in fact it softens it... ... so the black dial will be here hopefully tomorrow at the earliest but realistically Thursday..

I think the DW will be the correct colour. in real life... I am hoping,, but won't be too dissapointed as I will take that over incorrect subs anyday..

btw ordered a horned back gator.. from my favourite strap guy in Asia.. .. but I'll wait on the strap version to come out.. save maybe on the conversion kit.. Imagine the bracelet and case will weigh quite a bit..

Ahhhh... Haha... I've been slacking. I did see one for sale a few weeks back... But I didn't pick it up as I had no idea this model was even on the horizon (plus, my focus has been elsewhere, methinks). None the less, given the position of the date window along with the thick pinions for the H/M (too large to pass through the dial center), I'm doubtful a gen dial would work....

Ahhhh... Haha... I've been slacking. I did see one for sale a few weeks back... But I didn't pick it up as I had no idea this model was even on the horizon (plus, my focus has been elsewhere, methinks). None the less, given the position of the date window along with the thick pinions for the H/M (too large to pass through the dial center), I'm doubtful a gen dial would work....

..... and you will be spending the rest of the week figuring out "how" it can work... :unsure:... it's like the Harley.. to change one compoonent and part you have to also change 5 others to make it work properly.. :)

Dani has been suspended for yet another 2 days...

He promised By-Tor that he would behave when his original suspension was shortened from 7 days to 2...

The drama around him and Robi is truly growing tiresome...

Please note that I may be the one posting here, but the entire admin/mod team has been discussing this...

And we are ALL tired of the childish behavior...

Lani & Mickey would do well in ignoring these two in the future ;)

Please!

Thanks,

TT

Highlighted Dani Quotes of the day:

PAM1A whent on a low strike against me..He got a respons that was nothing hars or agresive just me pointing out facts. No harm done.

TwoTone will never have any respect from me, maybe you are blind to his action but i and many others are not..

Again pleas thake use of the ignore button it will spare you lots of griff since you seem to hate all the stuff i post.

I will do the same.

drama queen..You now very well what you are doing just keep acting stupid it suits you..

see again you never stop i ask thake it on pm, you are trubbel.

Idiot yes i feel you are one, as you are trying to [censored] me of in every post you make..

And trust me i em not the only one to see it so walk careful.

what is your problem, i think you shoud get banned for trying to get me angry, this is like the second attempt just today.

he took a cheap shot (pam1a) i responded in a ok manner nothing big but i see you are trying to get it to be a bigger issue.

I hope mods give you a time out, what positive are you bringing to this forum?

One week that was fast man,times fly when your having fun.

Look at yourself before you look at others.

Remeber last time you banned me?Yeah did i not get a "sorry" from you then

I woud like for you to just stay out of my threads as you are just a negative person.

And no i hope he shares his info after purchase whit people that deserves to now and not you.

'TwoTone' date='Jun 24 2008, 06:31 PM'

Dani has been suspended for yet another 2 days...

He promised By-Tor that he would behave when his original suspension was shortened from 7 days to 2...

The drama around him and Robi is truly growing tiresome...

Please note that I may be the one posting here, but the entire admin/mod team has been discussing this...

And we are ALL tired of the childish behavior...

Lani & Mickey would do well in ignoring these two in the future ;)

Please!

Thanks,

TT

No worries T..

Looks like Dani may need us more than he thinks.. after all most of us have been there ourselves.. I don't hold grudges.. ( not petty ones at least ^_^ )

Dani needs this community .. and knowing all the members here for a little while.. i can say .. I am sure when a "family member" needs us to understand and guide him through some rough times.. we will be there... alway's .. everyone has issues every now and then .. could be one of those weeks.. main thing is not to personalize after the fact.. what's done is done'' let's help the brother out when he comes back !!!

Show the love of RWG...

and thanks TT for your strength .. it's not easy Standing and marching "Point".. too easy a target for those who cannot understand "leadership" roles..

as you say to us all... "Where People Gather Life Happens"

Hi All

Well I received my white dial with grey sub dials this morning

I am extreamly pleased with this watch, running well, chrono

working correctly, all resets to 12.00. Quality is very good and

the minor differences are not really that noticable.

In reality the date is a little to the right, the crown is about 2mm to

high and the center of the hour hand diameter is a little large, but

to be honest overall a very good watch and unless side by side with

an original not really noticable.

Regards

Richard

Hi All

Well I received my white dial with grey sub dials this morning

I am extreamly pleased with this watch, running well, chrono

working correctly, all resets to 12.00. Quality is very good and

the minor differences are not really that noticable.

In reality the date is a little to the right, the crown is about 2mm to

high and the center of the hour hand diameter is a little large, but

to be honest overall a very good watch and unless side by side with

an original not really noticable.

Regards

Richard

Please post some pics!

The Gen AP ROO has an antimagnetic protection, is it possible they add it?

??? could you pls be a little bit more precise on where this "antimagnetic protection"

is to find on gen ap roo?? ---> pic below

ROOcaseback.jpg

i suggest you mean somethin as on omega planet ocean

infos appreciated... i dont think the roo carries any kind of a-m shield protector :unsure:

george

ADDITION on antimagnetic protector:

Did find some hints on the net and antimagnetic protection is

mentioned few times but couldnt find a picture of it.

Maybe theres something attached on the 4 little wholes on the "inner ring"

surrounding the movement on previous pic i posted.

Anyway? If caseback is a closed one doesnt bother anyway...

Did find pics of AP ROOs with glass-caseback (no reps lol)

and NO a-m shield visible, i suggest some may come with one, some

gens maybe not using them.

george

No need to be sarcastic and to speak about things we don't know. AP Roo has antimagnetic protection, I had one, I opened it and there was the protection.

I don't think being wrong saying that there is that protection in the Ingy and in other watches. I know we don't see it but if you think so that's ridiculous to engrave the rotor or the inside caseback of rolexes.

For me, details are important hence all the pages of discussion we write

No need to be sarcastic... , I had one, I opened it and there was the protection.

:D not intended at all to appear sarcastic lol

if intended, the pic wouldve been a shot of my gen AP ROO (which i dont have lol)

i understand your point and when it comes to accuracy i do prefer to own

a few reps with bigger accuracy than too much worthless copies.

Im no expert on ROO issues but i can imagine that beeing the 7750 a thicker movement

than for example an eta 28XX or genuine jlc with DD module on top, the rep might come

without antimagnetic protection!?

We do produce a lot of hot air just discussin on what may be and bla bla -_-

i just cant wait to see the first review of a member that got this new type of ROO!

george

...one more sentence to the antimagnetic-protection.

YES, the gen ROOfs have that protection but the rep-makers did not see the reason for that addition, the height of the 7750 is bigger (as stated by katerchen) so with this protection (endeed a cover) the caseback or case would have gone to a wrong size.

Easy, huh?

If someone finds a pic though...post it please.

theo