When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Concept Watches And Other Unusual Watches

tag

• 1 year later...

Six new unusual models from No-Watch UK brand - http://www.no-watch.co.uk

First one (Traveler CL1-1111) is 24-hour Limited Edition model with 24 time zones and IATA airport codes on the dial.

Second (24 Hours CL-1212) is 24-hour Limited Edition model too and have interested segmented dial.

Other models a little bit simple, but interesting too.

No-Watch_Traveler_CL1-1111.jpg

No-Watch_24_Hours_CL1-1212.jpg

No-Watch_24_Hours_CL1-1312.jpg

No-Watch_24_Hours_CM1-2413.jpg

No-Watch_24_Hours_CM1-2513.jpg

No-Watch_Speedy_CM1-2614.jpg

"No-Watch" - Unusual watches from Greenwich, UK. Official website: http://www.no-watch.co.uk

All models are Limited Edition. Just 500 (750) pcs. is made.

No-Watch_all_models.jpg

From left to right on picture:

1) "Zman Avar" - Jewish/Hebrew watch with reverse movement and hebrew letters on the dial
2) "Hijrah" - Arabic/Islamic/Muslims watch with reverse movement and hundu-arabic digits on the dial
3) "Backward" - Watch with reverse movement
4) "24 Hours" - Watch with 24-hours movement, single hand and day calendar
5) "One-Armed" - Single hand watch with day calendar

I like their Traveller. This one is tempting me to make an exclusion to my policy to never wear non-mechanical watches.

The term 'unusual' is used more to try and justify a watches price rather than its 'un-usualness'  certainly in meeting the term unusual in horological terms...

;)

I like their Traveller. This one is tempting me to make an exclusion to my policy to never wear non-mechanical watches.

Yesterday I order this model :D My order is already shipped, and I received confirmation e-mail with 12% discount coupon code, which I can share.

I think that the price for Traveler is good: retail price - $280, than minus 15% tax-free and minus 12% with coupon code = $209,44. But DHL (extra fast) shipping is not cheap. For most of EU country's is US$44, USA/Canada = $39.

Yesterday I order this model :D My order is already shipped, and I received confirmation e-mail with 12% discount coupon code, which I can share.

I think that the price for Traveler is good: retail price - $280, than minus 15% tax-free and minus 12% with coupon code = $209,44. But DHL (extra fast) shipping is not cheap. For most of EU country's is US$44, USA/Canada = $39.

Thx mate. I would pull the trigger, but I just bought a gen Anonimo two days ago. Another watch before October and the wife will go ballistic. :-) But probably you can share some pics.

Edited by gasebah

Thx mate. I would pull the trigger, but I just bought a gen Anonimo two days ago. Another watch before October and the wife will go ballistic. :-) But probably you can share some pics.

Yes, a will share some photos. I think that parcel will be arrived tomorrow.

But probably you can share some pics.

Traveler is arrived and looks more good than on official website pictures. I like it!!!

Color of the dial is not standard, like white or silver, looks as dark ivory. Main hour and minute hands in metallic blue color, seconds hand (dark red) and 12-hour hand (black) are looks matte. Stainless steel case is glance polished. Screw-down crown. Screw-down back cover with engraved serial number XXX/787. Clear flat sapphire glass. Band made from real leather (matte black). Buckle looks is a little big, but it's good for me. Watch packaged in to soft travel case, than to retail box. English manual dosn't contain description of IATA codes, but have a mark that full manual available on official website - http://www.no-watch.co.uk/tr.pdf

Note: commercial invoice attached to the parcel contain other price of the watch (US$62). I think that is made for saving on customs fees for customers. My customs take only EUR 1,20 fee + VAT from US$62 price. I think that is real good idea.

Some pictures:

DSC_6528a.JPG

DSC_6531a.jpg

DSC_6537a.jpg

DSC_6538a.JPG

DSC_6544a.jpg

Edited by SymonDK

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...