When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

$53,430 Patek Philippe

Corgi

http://cgi.ebay.com/Patek-Philippe-Geneve-...p3286.m14.l1318

"

Patek Philippe is a must have watch and this one is a unique design to indulge every moment in time. It is one of the best watches I have ever owned. It is very stylish and always reliable. This will be a watch to show off with friends and family. In the face it has 9 small diamonds in it with very nice face that is a class of it's own. The leather strap stands out as well with white gold around the face and inside, including hands. This is very rare Patek watch and it's very well taken care of. I only worn it 5 times or so. I really don't feel safe to just wear in any day. Very expensive and I don't want to damage it! I prefer you pamper it yourself as well. One more thing, Only taking bank Transfers, Paypal or personal checks. Personal checks must have copy of ID and a proof that funds are in account with a bank phone number and address! Willing to take offers on ebay bidding first, then email me after you bid to ask if you would like to buy it or not. Oh yeah, Besides the watch box in pictures, I will also give you the original wooden box with window and outside cover box and paper documents as well.Take care and Happy bidding!"

cbda_3.JPG

b346_3.JPG

c746_3.JPG

emot-barf.gif

• 1 month later...