When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretimes Skyland

watchmannen

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just got this back from Angus via email about the rehaute

Dear Andy,

This is only a marking for the maker to know this is an sample an not sell to the customers, the final products will be fine.

So good news

just got this back from Angus via email about the rehaute

Dear Andy,

This is only a marking for the maker to know this is an sample an not sell to the customers, the final products will be fine.

So good news

I just got emails back from Josh and Andrew and they stated that what is shown is what you get! So, who is right?

PP

Okay guys... I haven't had enough time to follow all these two versions of Skyland.

Could someone be so kind and write some kind of brief 5-10 lines of overview of these new reps for the Breitling Guide (pros and cons of each version). You'll get credited of course. Thanks. :)

version 1 from J and A, has a chopped in half lume dot @ 3 Also sizes listed originaly By J and A were a mm to small but not seen any one who has mesured it to confim if it is too small of just bad mesuring by J and A.

Version 2 first shown by Angus but now also on J and A has the correct smaller but round lume dot @ 3 but currently and being listed as a sample has 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 80, 70, 80, 90 printed on the rehaeut ring.

Thanks FxrAndy, updated the guide. :)

You may also wish to add that the v2 has a more accuate pearl in the bezel. The v2 features the correct "ring" around the pearl where the v1 does not.

Nevermind, the watch posted above is apparently a v1 and has the ring. I believe the preproduction images did not have it.

The V2 is the best version for sure, and the 80 on the rehaut was a marker by the factory to show it as a sample watch, it wil be correctly printed as 60 on the final production run :)

Has anyone had any confirmation from Angus regarding delivery yet? These should be going out today I think....