When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Jakub away?

scotty

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had four crystals ARed by Jakub since he started advertising his serivce on RWG and, as anybody who has had dealings with Jakub will know, he has always been a pleasure to deal with and his communications have always been prompt. However, I've noticed that over time, his service has been getting slower and slower and his communication less reliable; presumably due to his ever increasing workload.... He has one of my watches at the moment, a brand new Tag Link Chrono and his last email said that it would be posted on the week of the 20th Aug. I've heard nothing since and there is no sign of my watch. Now I'm getting worried........ :huh:

Has ANYBODY heard from Jakub lately?? :g:

I have had four crystals ARed by Jakub since he started advertising his serivce on RWG and, as anybody who has had dealings with Jakub will know, he has always been a pleasure to deal with and his communications have always been prompt. However, I've noticed that over time, his service has been getting slower and slower and his communication less reliable; presumably due to his ever increasing workload.... He has one of my watches at the moment, a brand new Tag Link Chrono and his last email said that it would be posted on the week of the 20th Aug. I've heard nothing since and there is no sign of my watch. Now I'm getting worried........ :huh:

Has ANYBODY heard from Jakub lately?? :g:

Well obviously not...really hope my UPO is not gone forever...

I think he would not gonna return my navitimer, only have 1 watch in him, BUT ITS BEEN THERE SINCE 4 month i think. I dont think he would ever gonna return it

I wrote him an email to get back to me within a week and finish my watch, if he doesn't I will go public with this and warn the members on all the forums...I am really not into getting scammed again!

Too many members not having had any response to e.mails for weeks now.

Last I heard was aroud 14th September, when I was told the crystal had been done but needed to go back as it wasn't OK. So was being repeated.

But I'd been told back towards 2nd/3rd week of July that the crystal had come back and that the other work was being done.

So strange that the crystal QC problem was discovered later.

I've sent a couple of friendly mails each week to get some kind of repsonse, and even suggested he post here to calm people down. Nothing....

All very odd, from a trusted member.

reminds me of the Finepics episode the other year. In the end everything worked out OK for most people, but it was +5 months of nerves for all (in some cases over a year...).

I really hope J posts here, or replies to people to explain what's happening and that all is OK.

How can you calm down, When u payed him money and your watch is with him for almost half a year ???????

And he is not responding to any of my email :angry: :angry: :angry:

PRetty sure he would scam this time

I never pay before the watches are done! Are you paying in advance?

He has the watches as safty, dont need to pay in advance.

There is probably a good enough reason for this delay.

I dont think he scam anyone, especially not when I think his AR-business is going pretty good.

maybe he's sick or whatever.. I'll sure we find out in the near future and hopefully we can get our watches back with our without AR...

.. tazz

The payment is not really in advance, Jakub asks for it when the AR coatings are finished and the watches are ready to be shipped back.

I made a payment for one batch of 3 crystals around 2 months ago and for a second batch of 3 around 1 month ago, I'm still waiting for any of them to come back and can't get an email response from Jakub any more :(

I suppose its good that I removed my own crystals so I've still got the watches.

I think its time to get replacement crystals and send them to Chieftang but its all extra money and time :(

Any one tried phoning him yet? His number is on the AR service sheets he asks to be completed and returned.

As he's had such good press for so long, I can't help thinking that something genuine has happened, rather than this be a scam.

Sent him another 'pleading for news' email today......no response so far........

Feels like a Finepics episode all over again.....

Guest Mr Jones
Trying to contact him for more than 2 weeks, PM, email, Skype. No answer...

Any alternative source for Ar in EU??

Maybe he have car crash or another problem ?

In poland September is still holiday time maybe he go for long holidays ends of summer ?

I think SQL_PL can have with him contact, ask him about help.