When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Ocean Heritage Chrono Divers Strap

Super Ocean Heritage Chrono..

If your wondering about the SOH Chrono.. "Don't".. this is one rep that is worth the price IMO... the all around quality is done much better than previous Breitling reps.. remember I say "all around" what I mean is that it may not be perfect but certain areas such as the engraving and AR have been much improved.. the movement is a A7750 .. no noise rotor..

The Sharpness of the ticks and markers are well documented !!.. I am impressed with the neatness of the hands as far as the lume.. which needs charging btw.. the lume dots to the naked eye appears spot on..

Pushers crown and all the machined parts are excellent !! ... Bezel clicks great !!.. no looseness and very strict and positive in the clicks.. no sharp edges in the finish..

the Date Font is neat and printed and centered well.. no sliding in the Wheel either.

The rubber strap is so comfortable and the clasp has a ratchet mechanism to adjust as your wrist swells .. but I have to figure out how to detach the strap from the ratchet end to cut and adjust .. btw.. the strap needs to be cut to size .. same as the Porsche flat 6 and Paul Picot Divers ..

For this model I am happy I choose the Black dial it really brings out the subs and markers..

Thank you to Joshua ~ Perfect Clones.. shipping seems back to normal with China now..

All in all I am very happy with this buy.. if I can figure how to adjust it .. it will get major wrist time.. B) Hope the Pics help you..Enjoy and thanks for viewing... in advance..

dsc0049ez6.jpg

dsc0052zc4.jpg

dsc0052uw9.jpg

csc0014do2.jpg

csc0017jx1.jpg

csc0019fb1.jpg

csc0057wc0.jpg

csc0025lg0.jpg

csc0030fi4.jpg

98629229bl0.jpg

29650468ac1.jpg

31519786fz9.jpg

dsc0039mj5.jpg

dsc0038nb9.jpg

63823741wa1.jpg

csc0037ut7.jpg

dsc0041gx2.jpg

dsc0040mu6.jpg

16663859za9.jpg

87867746nv6.jpg

dsc0058pz1.jpg

dsc0054ju5.jpg

dsc0061jb6.jpg

dsc0005rm4.jpg

Another beautiful watch Lani!!

Work in progress.. image shack is acting up.. so before I loose the pics I am jus adding on .. the purple hue you see is from the AR coat..

Sure...The purple hue is chromatic aberrations from that crappy Nikkor lens!! ;)

Just kidding, I know it's AR. But as a Canon guy, it's my duty to give all Nikon shooters crap!! :D

Thats cool....I ask one of our dealers if he can get me this chrono with the new rubber...he will check.

And now you come up with these beautiful pics...love them and you convinced me in buying it.

BTW....the strap will be removed by pressing the inner metal part (ingraved with PRESS!!!) down and get the complete strap out of the buckle to resize it....you made excellent pics of this part :D

Enjoy it.....wear in in the wet, cheers

Theo

I didn't like the chrono version, i much preferred the simple looks of the regular SOH...until now !

Your photos are making me rethink my own brain and that can't possibly end well.....

it looks spot on to the gen

sob13a.JPG

a super duper rep ?

Edited by asiparks

Thank you all.. !!.. it is IMO one of the best of 08 ... but this year has been incredible.. the comfort of the strap is unbelievable !

I am jus too tired to do an extended write up .. but I think I hit all the key issues... I'll let the pics speak for themselves .. personally I like the black dial for this version... hard to go wrong with the accuracy in colour... the brown IMO would be "iffy" as the SOH non chrono was questionable..the Blue should be correct.. but the black jus is really dynamic to my eye's

I cannot release the clasp on the ratchet end to cut and adjust the strap.. it is held in place with the spring bar .. but after pushing the proper button on the clasp it still will not release..dunno. ?? the chinese puzzle factor maybe... B) I'll try when I am rested :)

I believe the strap needs to be taken out from the end of the clasp that holds the pushers to release the other end.. but how.. that is the Q

it will not release from the end onm the left side in the pic.. the ratchets won't allow that.. but how to slide it out the other end on the right of the pic... this would mean taking apart the pushers.. or am I incorrect in assuming this ??

dsc0040mu6.jpg

I believe the strap needs to be taken out from the end of the clasp that holds the pushers to release the other end.. but how.. that is the Q

it will not release from the end onm the left side in the pic.. the ratchets won't allow that.. but how to slide it out the other end on the right of the pic... this would mean taking apart the pushers.. or am I incorrect in assuming this ??

dsc0040mu6.jpg

I believe if you push that large button that says "PUSH", it will lower the ratchet teeth and allow you to pull that whole piece out.

I believe if you push that large button that says "PUSH", it will lower the ratchet teeth and allow you to pull that whole piece out.

Tried that Andreww .. it may be sometning is wrong with my clasp .. Joshua say's push and the clasp releases outward.. the strap is so comfortable .. I really want to get it on my wrist.. :D

Checked with Josh.. you can order just the strap from him... I'm getting one for my Heritage Blue dial.. the non chrono version..it suits the piece better than gator or leather in IMO..

AllergyDoc Posted Yesterday, 09:09 PM

QUOTE (mjmurphy926 @ Aug 21 2008, 08:10 PM)

Sure...The purple hue is chromatic aberrations from that crappy Nikkor lens!!

Hey! The beauty of the Nikon lens is apparent...

I love that rubber band and clasp. I don't care much for the dial, but that band...

some don't realize that it takes 50 or more shots to come out with the proper ones to use.. it's not a simple aim and shoot..

I'm still learning .. I don't have the images where I want them yet .. but I'm getting there.. .. whatever equipment you have .. sometimes it's the "singer not the song" .. but Nikon is my choice.. some are more comfortable with Cannon ... regardless it still takes hours whatever you use..

I actually think the Chrono has more of a personality over the regular Heritage.. but then again like you that's just my opinion.. B)

Actually... the ratchet does not need to be removed... there are spring bars that holds the strap to the clasp at both ends.. release these and cut the strap accordingly..remember to cut it big .. then adjust with the ratchet.... :D

dsc0007qn4.jpg

Lookin' good lan! There are spring bars on each side which need to be removed in order to cut the strap. It took me awhile to figure this out on mine.

ahhh .. I think I explained this in the post above yours .. after being a little rested it was a no brainer actually :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

YAY my watch has arrived, Superocean Heritage from Chris at Eurotimez..will post pics shortly..Great guy nice smooth deal.

I am stuck though, even after looking at the pics on this thread I just cannot see how to shorten strap.

How on earth do I remove the spring bars ? Are they at both ends I can only see them at the ratchet end.

Please help I am desperate to try this thing on properly !!!

TIA

Hi All,

YAY my watch has arrived, Superocean Heritage from Chris at Eurotimez..will post pics shortly..Great guy nice smooth deal.

I am stuck though, even after looking at the pics on this thread I just cannot see how to shorten strap.

How on earth do I remove the spring bars ? Are they at both ends I can only see them at the ratchet end.

Please help I am desperate to try this thing on properly !!!

TIA

AHA sussed it :rolleyes: