When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Elaborate Scam In a Very Known Watch SIte

turboGUATE

BTW, did anyone google

75 S. Serenity Way

Greenwood

IN,46142

Its a house and they own a 80s Bronco and a garage full of crap. Nice clear shot on street view. Big pool out back as well. We got anyone in that part of IN?

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

Col.

EDIT: Now I THINK thats 75. Somone with beter GE skills may like to chk I have the right house before sending in the troops. If it ain't its right across the road and still in view.

Edited by trailboss

• 3 weeks later...
Once payment was sent, have not heard since. The sites went down the next day and they where registered to some woman in the US. The name of the person to whom the money was sent was Nik Recob at Edingburgh, UK. So please very careful to whom you deal with.

the name has to be real, because you need to pick it up with your ID. file a complaint with edinburgh police and they will most likely catch him

or speak with Edge, he is from edinburgh, he may be able to help you.

Nice city btw. if I was you, I would go there myself just for a visit and maybe you have the chance to find the guy, I'm sure the local mob will help you if you pay them a little "finder's fee", and believe me, it will be worth it to pay them 50% to see that crook getting his face blown up!

I dont want to comment too much on this case, since I think that turbo himself will update you all on the progress if he so wishes.

What I can briefly tell you is this: We have already been in contact with the Edinburg police as well as some other law enforcement agencies in the UK and got help to some degree, but some more action needs to be done before Interpol can be engaged.

I dont want to comment too much on this case, since I think that turbo himself will update you all on the progress if he so wishes.

What I can briefly tell you is this: We have already been in contact with the Edinburg police as well as some other law enforcement agencies in the UK and got help to some degree, but some more action needs to be done before Interpol can be engaged.

Damn...You are truly the man wiseman!! The membership of RWG never cease to amaze me!!

People, you have no idea what a great forum we have with people such as Wiseman. Not only he has been very helpful, but has gone and done so much. I sincerely appreciate it.

Regarding the outcome of all this, due to the country I live in (Police service is quite bad) and even though I tried to make them contact the Interpol from here, they say that they can't do anything about it. For them it's a crime done somewhere else so the local police (Edingburgh's) should be the ones keeping track of the case.

What I hope is that through all the contacts and help given by Wiseman, not only people have a better idea on what kind of scams are going on, what to do, and who to call; but that the scammer gets aware that there are people capable of findind them and that their lives wont be easier trying to take the goodness of people.

Cheers to Wiseman!

tell me about the police.. when someone broke into my house, they told me they are not gonna come by and look for fingerprints, because they THINK the area was compromised by me... and they couldnt even tell me the house number of the police station...! sometimes they are really worthless