When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: Picking a new name for RWG1

cornerstone

Replica-watch-guide.com domain is not taken yet.

Maybe we should take it ASAP, just in case?

Nope, sorry - you're wrong on this one, mate. I've been researching what's available and replica-watch-guide.com has been registered since 2005.

There are some options, however. Give me another day or two and I'll report back.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, sorry - you're wrong on this one, mate. I've been researching what's available and replica-watch-guide.com has been registered since 2005.

True dat. And as long as RWG is hot on the Google front page and <these guys> are compensating the webmaster, that is how long the staus quo will remain.

Got a problem with that? Well, there are <avenues>. :D

Personally, I would prefer to 'archive' the acronym 'RWG' to deep within my own cortex.

"Replica-Watch-Blog" is pure genius. Surprised I didn't think of it myself. Maybe I did. In 1978. Ohhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.

Edited by Chancellor

Folks, I don't want to say too much (especially as I don't wish to tread on any toes here at rwg.cc - I like this place a great deal and have an awful lot of respect for the admins and mod team), but we're going to do this. Progress is being made right now. Hopefully, the Admin here will allow us make an announcement when we're ready - we'll ask permission before we do so, however.

It won't be competition for this board (couldn't be even if we wanted to compete - this place is too damn good :) ) . What I hope it will become, however, is another 'animal house of watch forums', and 'home' for the misfits and refugees from rwg1 - somewhere we can play up cranky in our inimitable fashion without upsetting others. Before you ask, yes, it will be pretty much unmoderated (to the same degree as RWG1). I hope that we will be able to incorporate the posts from the old board, but that remains to be seen. Approaches have been made and we await a response.

Bear with me a short while - this isn't going to happen overnight, but it IS going to happen. Maybe we'll fail like the other two boards recently - I don't know, but it's got to be worth a try.

Anybody who wants more info is welcome to PM me, but in all fairness to rwg.cc, I won't answer questions in the public threads here.

• 9 months later...

lmfao

Babe, you up?

No.

I was just thinking....

Go to sleep.

Nah listen, I had a dream I had long hair again. And then I remembered I'm in love with you.

Sigh, we hate each other. We've been over this a million times. All we do is have sex and you spend my money.

..I don't hate you.

Uh, yea you do. We've just been away long enough to not hate each other that much anymore. Besides, don't you have a boyfriend or 4?

And you aren't [censored] anyone cuz you're a saint right?

This conversation can keep going or you can just roll over and pretend you don't miss her. Demsey you're a rambler now? Not even 50 bro. Yea, it takes me a year to find threads i'm interested in necroing, so what?

Edited by ayra1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
Guest Jenifer

Jetmid shall NEVER die! In fact can we invite him for the grand opening so we can roast him all over again? Please? It was soooo much fun. Heck, JB joined in that one!

• 7 months later...

Whoa, talk about a necro-post...................! 

What I hope it will become, however, is another 'animal house of watch forums', and 'home' for the misfits and refugees from rwg1 - somewhere we can play up cranky in our inimitable fashion without upsetting others. Before you ask, yes, it will be pretty much unmoderated (to the same degree as RWG1). I hope that we will be able to incorporate the posts from the old board, but that remains to be seen. Approaches have been made and we await a response.

Huh. Well, that didn't last.