When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Would The Experts On Here Say..........

Pete

This guy bought what he thinks is a gen but now has doubts, another member phoned Rolex AD and described the issues and they think it's fake, TZ experts say gen........

If I had to bet, I'd say gen, possibly redialed.

The more I look, the more I'm convinced it's gen.

Besides that, TZ is infested with a lot of self-absorbed suckups who are willing to go to these lengths to "prove" a minor point, gleefully and willingly treading all over a newbie like isell188.

... and yet I'd take some of their words over an AD on a telephone any day of the week.

Yeah, James Dowling, for instance.

I'd spend time on TZ if their forum software weren't so fscking retarded.

Amen to that! I spend about 4 minutes there and then close all windows in disgust. Could it really be that hard to upgrade...

Mabye the just don't want to "replicate" the ease-of-use of the replica forums.

The case looks genuine without a doubt. Man those TZ folks are complete JERKOFFS..."Molex"....puh-leeze!!! Thanks for reminding me why I never read that forum.

Maybe a redial, maybe not. This is what somebody posted (similar dial from a very reputable seller):

89572-28600.jpg

Edited by By-Tor

My God, what a bunch of ninnies. They should spend more time over here if they want to be able to make sure they don't get duped into buying a rep--fifteen minutes over here and any of those guys would know what flaws to look for and spot a rep in 2 seconds like everybody else, as well as figure out that watch is a gen in a second and a half.

Did the OP over there not ask them to crack the caseback if he had some concerns about the spaces between the letters and the dash?

The watch is genuine, no doubt, and the dial came that way from the factory. I have seen both, the serif'd correctly spaced hyphen and the non-serif misaligned hyphen on more than one occassion (one of the non-serif'd dials was at the AD). This is the same situation with the 16610- 2 different dials with 2 different fonts, but both are gen...

Serif and round fonts

90097-28549.jpg

Non-serif and fonts are slightly squared

90097-28550.jpg