When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Skyland Black Steel

Some of the pictures I have seen make this V2 watch look just as dark as the V1, has anyone done a direct comparison between the two yet? :)

Have a look over here at more V2 pics: http://www.timeshops.net/BR8362_-_Breitlin...H_2324-5323.htm

V2:

23245323sml10ii2.jpg

V1:

23245323sml10mf1.jpg

Seems to me the V1 may be a better deal? As the coating is more or less the same, or is it the lighting? ^_^

Cheers! B)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the pictures I have seen make this V2 watch look just as dark as the V1, has anyone done a direct comparison between the two yet? :)

Seems to me the V1 may be a better deal? As the coating is more or less the same, or is it the lighting? ^_^

i thought the same thing when i saw the big review. i have owned both but recently sold my v1 before my v2 arrived yesterday. therefor i didn't actually have them to compare side by side. with that being said, i can easily say that the v1 was black and the v2 is grey. for me the $200 difference is worth it on this one ... the gunmetel finish of the v2 is absolutely stunning! here are a few pictures of both. all the best.

v1

DSC07897.jpg

v2

DSC08250.jpg

v1

DSC07866.jpg

v2

DSC08262.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Stunning review.

I will have to update all my brand guides and add the links when these posts enter the R&R section.

Thank you BT on behalf of everyone that contributed to the team

I'll slowly search for past reviews to post here

there are many more out there

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lani-

I am new to use of RWG , but read with much interest and enthusiasm the 2008 review on the Breitling Skyland Black Steel, and would like to purchase this fine rep. timepiece.

Where do I go to buy the rep. watch?

I am also looking onsite for a listing of "approved" makers of rep. watches.

May be that I am such a "newbie" - just have not see the site wheere shown yet.

regards,

sales4836

Lani-

I am new to use of RWG , but read with much interest and enthusiasm the 2008 review on the Breitling Skyland Black Steel, and would like to purchase this fine rep. timepiece.

Where do I go to buy the rep. watch?

I am also looking onsite for a listing of "approved" makers of rep. watches.

May be that I am such a "newbie" - just have not see the site wheere shown yet.

regards,

sales4836

Check out the AD's here http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

• 4 months later...

Absolutely stunning review. As this is probably my second or third post most of you can gather I am a complete n00b at the rep world but I am learning! It almost doesn't feel right that I will be making this watch my very first rep. ;) Thanks for all the hard work on the review guys. Amazing stuff....

-b00st