When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Source for Bvlgari Rep

bluespower

Since I first started collecting reps many moons ago, I have lusted after this watch but have yet to find it from any of the reputable dealers. All of the scam sites list it but I won't buy from them. Can someone please help me source this watch? I have reached out to Joshua and Andrew to see if they can get it for me. Haven't bought any new pieces or been on the board for awhile, so don't light me up for missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Bvlgari.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Since I first started collecting reps many moons ago, I have lusted after this watch but have yet to find it from any of the reputable dealers. All of the scam sites list it but I won't buy from them. Can someone please help me source this watch? I have reached out to Joshua and Andrew to see if they can get it for me. Haven't bought any new pieces or been on the board for awhile, so don't light me up for missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Bvlgari.jpg

Where you able to find a good supplier for Bvlgari watches ? as I am in the search for a rettangolo

th_36795_rettangolo1_122_44lo.jpg