When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

trusted websites?

HI,

I AM LOOKNG TO PURCHASE A ROLEX REPLICA AND IT SEEMS THAT EVERY WEBSITE I GO TO IS A SCAM SITE. I SEE LISTED HERE WWW.JPC8118.COM, WWW.TT88TIME.COM, SILIX-PRIME.COM, AND WWW.TIMESHOPS.COM? I DON'T KNOW IF THESE SITES ARE OK OR NOT. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON WHERE A GOOD "TRUSTED" WEBSITE WOULD BE FOR ME TO GO TO? ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

THANKS

Edited by woodward2000

HI,

I AM LOOKNG TO PURCHASE A ROLEX REPLICA AND IT SEEMS THAT EVERY WEBSITE I GO TO IS A SCAM SITE. I SEE LISTED HERE WWW.JPC8118.COM, WWW.TT88TIME.COM, SILIX-PRIME.COM, AND WWW.TIMESHOPS.COM? I DON'T KNOW IF THESE SITES ARE OK OR NOT. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON WHERE A GOOD "TRUSTED" WEBSITE WOULD BE FOR ME TO GO TO? ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

THANKS

Sorry to be facetious but I think you need to do a bit more research on this (and other rep fora) before being asked to be "spoon fed" :huh:

I've just ordered a Rolex Submariner from PT. I used him as he is based in the U.K. His communication was/is good. I haven't received the watch yet but he's told me it should be 16 days from when I placed my order. Looking forward to it. If all things go well, I intend to treat myself to a genuine Submariner for my 50th birthday in a couple of years.