When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BR-02-92-ST~ 1000 M .. Mac attack Pictorial

Hi Lanikai,

Really love your reviews on watches with great pics. :p

Got the UN Maxi Marine Crono because of your review, are you getting kick backs from Josh? :D If not have a word.

On your BR-02 review I have a question about the Rep & Gen differences which I must admit this is the first time I

have made a comparison. There seems to be a difference in the Gen that you used in your pic and the official website Gen. I have

a link of a site that is selling a Gen and has probably the best all round pics of this watch.

I have a pretty good eye for detail, but I doubt that I would be anywhere in the league of you guys. I'm really interested to read your comments.

http://www.watchuwant.com/watches/bell-ros...vers-instrument

Aloha

Eraser

that watch you referenced is the pvd version. It has small differences mainly the orange around the he valve. The stainless version is black. There Is only one flaw with this one that I know of. And if I don't tell you, you wouldn't know :)

All I can say is if you like this one even alittle, buy it. You fill love it.

that watch you referenced is the pvd version. It has small differences mainly the orange around the he valve. The stainless version is black. There Is only one flaw with this one that I know of. And if I don't tell you, you wouldn't know :)

All I can say is if you like this one even alittle, buy it. You fill love it.

Thanks its_urabus, I knew one of you guys could set me straight....... off to get my BR :p

Hi Lanikai,

Really love your reviews on watches with great pics. :p

Got the UN Maxi Marine Crono because of your review, are you getting kick backs from Josh? :D If not have a word.

Aloha

Eraser

Thank you Eraser .. I shortened your post in my reply since Urabus has answered in detail your inquiry..

but to set the record straight.. NO.. there is no "kick back" from any dealer .. I assume you meant that as a compliment, and I will take it as such,.. what I do along with many others here is for the community .. not to "sell" reps.. it would be a different story if we would be dealing in the genuine articles .. but members like to be informed of accuracy etc. and the only way to do that is by detailing the pics (macros) .. so you could call my reviews, a side bar, that grew for me .. out of this community .. otherwise what am I going to take pics of ??

seriously, I enjoy it in a crazy way.. out of 50 images shot 1 or 2 may be good enough to use (IMO)... it's like surfing.. your always looking for that .."perfect wave".. and with each great ride, it just makes you want to improve it one more time, with the next wave.. :D

I have taken up photography as a hobby, and it was a direct result of my replica hobby and RWG.

So thank you again..

and soon Urabus and I will have that minor flaw (that is not evident.. most of the time) fixed, and be posting more pics of this timpiece

Aloha~Cheers

R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Lani, hell yeah thats a real cool watch, and the lume looks great :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but randy when you find a minute or someone else, are the pvd and the rosegold version also so good like the SS version???

cause i realy like the look of the rose gold one somehow :whistling: but this watch looks cool in every version, for me the best lookin bell and ross so far :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thanks in advance

Lani, hell yeah thats a real cool watch, and the lume looks great :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but randy when you find a minute or someone else, are the pvd and the rosegold version also so good like the SS version???

cause i realy like the look of the rose gold one somehow :whistling: but this watch looks cool in every version, for me the best lookin bell and ross so far :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thanks in advance

Excellent taste deniz, the rose gold is supposed to be just as good.. there were some awesome pics a long time ago of the rose gold.. I don;t know what the lume is like on the rose.. but Ziggy relumed mine with the Blue lume .. it had just come out on the market when he did mine..

bluelume005.jpg

thanks R , i learned from the best :1a:

wow this blue lume is stunning :Jumpy: realy cool bro. so you relumed it from the factory green to this awsome blue? wich is incorrect, or is the blue lume correct lani B)

The blue lume is as the genuine .... If I remember correctly one of the first brands to use it

• 1 month later...

Just got mine, why is the date from the previous day peeking out? I've got the same problem!!! It's driving me nuts. Anything over the day 20, it shows a bit in the lower left corner. Do I have a bad mis-aligned date wheel?

I don't have an issue with mine... Is yours the chrono version??

No, its the simple one. I contacted the original dealer to get it fixed. I guess it's going to be another long wait. I hope they don't mess anything up while fixing it.

sorry to heat of the issue ....

Definitely sounds like a misaligned dw..

• 4 months later...