When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shnikes! This site Rocks! Nooby-Dooby-Doooooo!

Spidey7

Hello all! Finding this site was like falling face-first into an elevator shaft full of CRACK!!! I feel like a kid in a candy store (a candy store FULL of watches!!). I ALMOST got taken in by a site called "IdealWatches". They told me I could order C.O.D. and examine the merchandise before I paid, but then the carrier told me that this was not possible. I did a little research, and found YOU guys, and boy am I grateful!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Not only did you save me from being taken advantage of, but this stuff is INCREDIBLE!!!! Way better than anything I've seen anywhere else. Plus the whole vibe on the board seems friendly and welcoming. I will try not to ask any stupid n00b questions, but no promises ;) So anyway, soooooooooo glad to finally be here. I WOULD be upset that I hadn't found it earlier, but then I wouldn't have been able to find the BEAUTIFUL WM9 that I'm drooling over! Happy New Years everyone. Be happy and more importantly, stay safe!! ............. Des

Edited by Spidey7

Welcome!

My friend you are :Jumpy: personified!!

YEAH!!!!!! Too many "ESPRESSO-beers" while decorating for a buddy's New Years party (that's the danger when the host has their own espresso machine)!! :D, that PLUS I'm Super-PSYCHED to find this site. I'm KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!! --------------------Corgi------- I LOVE you , man!! Happy New Year!

YEAH!!!!!! Too many "ESPRESSO-beers" while decorating for a buddy's New Years party (that's the danger when the host has their own espresso machine)!! :D, that PLUS I'm Super-PSYCHED to find this site. I'm KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!! --------------------Corgi------- I LOVE you , man!! Happy New Year!

Welcome friend.....a dangerous place this be.........but with friends like corgi and me......safe passage is yours to a world of true WISdom....

Welcome.....read, contribute and enjoy your new family.

JAG

I love you too, buddy!!! Keep on truckin'!!

The Bro-mance is bringing tears to my eyes...Real Man Tears of course.

Welcome aboard...you just found yourself the most knowledgeable and happening forum for watch nuts around. Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature and that will get you up and running quickly...even faster than you are now.

The Bro-mance is bringing tears to my eyes...Real Man Tears of course.

Welcome aboard...you just found yourself the most knowledgeable and happening forum for watch nuts around. Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature and that will get you up and running quickly...even faster than you are now.

Well I declare Mr. Toadtorrent, I read THAT before I even made my first post :) Howz THAT for a "good n00by"? VERY nice work on that btw. It's obvious that you put a lot of time and heart into it. From myself and the rest of the n00bs I issue you a heartfelt "Thank You". And Corgi........................................ The board seems to be rooting for us. I'm willing to risk my heart if you are. ;)

Is someone say the name CRAAAAAZZYYY??????

Many Happy New Year FOR ALL!!!

Oi you mutha f**kin scammer where's my DTRLWWW that I ordered in July 06?? :angry:

Ken

PS. Welcome to our lovable community Spidey :)

Hey, maybe if we give him a couple of nooby snacks, he can solve the mystery of why every time a new generation of a rep is released, the fuck up as many things as they fix from the last iteration. Welcome!!!!!

This is the natural course of things my friend however fear ye not for the fun of the chase is where the supplier completely f*cks up and issues an

This is the natural course of things my friend however fear ye not for the fun of the chase is where the supplier completely f*cks up and issues an
Edited by Spidey7

The force is strong in this one.

Welcome Spidey!

JTB

And Aspire WOULD have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those damn, meddling kids and their dog Nooby-Dooby-Doo! Seriously though, what would man do if there were no more oceans left to swim, no more mountains to climb? There is an old quote,

"Win the hand of fair Corgi..."?

Holy Christ, I love this guy. I'm going to try and be Spidey's mistress, er...Him-stress. :serenade:

Why RobbieG, I Doooo declare! (flutter, flutter, flutter) When I lucked into this incredible site I knew I'd found something special, but I had NO idea that on top of showcasing all of the stunningly beautiful timepieces it was ALSO a hot-bed of steamy romantic passion. (Tosses handkerchief down to RobbieG from balcony). It's LEMON scented!! :)

Alright my "Peeps", thanks for all of the luuuuuuuvvvv. I have a n00by question that I beg your indulgence on. For starters, I am completely hopeless when it comes to the manipulation of small tools (I know, Ha Ha, very funny). I also am not the sort who will be able to compose the elegant and scholarly treatises about various models and rehaut depths and crown guards and such that I have seen here (besides, is there even ANYTHING left to write about? You guys seem to have covered everything possible in triplicate). I don't have a good camera. I'm not wealthy enough to purchase a suitcase of different Reps and Gens and offer my opinions on all of them. So I've been thinking, "What can I offer to the board?" Aside from being blessed with a magnetic personality and devistatingly good looks that would melt your hearts, I have NOTHING to offer that would give anything back to the board. And THEN it hit me! MONEY! Cold, hard cash. I could become a supporter! I COULD BECOME A PLATINUM MEMBER!!!!!!!! My only question is, which should I pick. I appreciate the fact that the memberships allow me to speak directly with some of the more admired senior members of the board, but I wouldn't know what to say. The Platinum membership alludes to various secret privileges that can not be revealed and that is certainly intriguing. Maybe I would get to spend the night at Toadtorrent's house (Bunk-Beds?). So I gues what I'm asking is-------------- Which is the better membership for a worthless n00by like me? And how can I best serve my fellow members here on the board (keeping in mind that I have no real appreciable skills of ANY SORT). Thank you my friends, A warm, moist, sweaty hug to each and every one of you.

Edited by Spidey7

Go for the gusto and get the PT one. I'm a loser. I swear I will upgrade when I think of it (hey why not now?) as I literally chose the lower level due to how much money I had left in my PP account when I became a supporter. Anyway, don't be lame like me. As an old schooler around here it is pretty much a disgrace for me not to be a PT member. I'm sure they will forgive you if you want to stop at the lower tier for a while though Spidey. B)

Alright my "Peeps", thanks for all of the luuuuuuuvvvv. I have a n00by question that I beg your indulgence on. For starters, I am completely hopeless when it comes to the manipulation of small tools (I know, Ha Ha, very funny). I also am not the sort who will be able to compose the elegant and scholarly treatises about various models and rehaut depths and crown guards and such that I have seen here (besides, is there even ANYTHING left to write about? You guys seem to have covered everything possible in triplicate). I don't have a good camera. I'm not wealthy enough to purchase a suitcase of different Reps and Gens and offer my opinions on all of them. So I've been thinking, "What can I offer to the board?" Aside from being blessed with a magnetic personality and devistatingly good looks that would melt your hearts, I have NOTHING to offer that would give anything back to the board. And THEN it hit me! MONEY! Cold, hard cash. I could become a supporter! I COULD BECOME A PLATINUM MEMBER!!!!!!!! My only question is, which should I pick. I appreciate the fact that the memberships allow me to speak directly with some of the more admired senior members of the board, but I wouldn't know what to say. The Platinum membership alludes to various secret privileges that can not be revealed and that is certainly intriguing. Maybe I would get to spend the night at Toadtorrent's house (Bunk-Beds?). So I gues what I'm asking is-------------- Which is the better membership for a worthless n00by like me? And how can I best serve my fellow members here on the board (keeping in mind that I have no real appreciable skills of ANY SORT). Thank you my friends, A warm, moist, sweaty hug to each and every one of you.

I'M PLATINUM, I'M PLATINUM!!!!!!! look how "blingy" I am! I'm all shiny :) I feel like a VIP B) . Now I can breeze into the "Platinum Members Only" club whenever I feel like it. You wouldn't BELIEVE the buffet they have in there! I'm not allowed to tell anyone what treasures and privileges are bestowed apon you as a Platinum Member (It's all part of the Secret Oath they make you swear), but let me just say that ONE of them involves playing pool with TT in his basement rec-room and then a pleasant dinner out with Stephane (canapes anyone?). All of you who have NOT become Platinum Members already are TOTALLY missing the boat on this one. Me, I'm fine with it. It just means more lobster tails for me (oops, have I said too much?), but NOW that I'm a ritzy Platinum Club member, I just want for you all to know that I won't EVER forget where I came from. These are my roots here in the "Introductions" board. At heart I'll always be one of you :) And feel free to still say "Hi" to me as long as I'm not with any of the other Platinum Club members (Toadtorrent in particular, I'm trying to work my way into his confidences.) And who knows? Maybe I'll even see a couple of you all in the club eventually (The Lobster tails are MINE! BACK OFF!)