When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strange thing with kingwatch

Jenever

Well I must admit I am very surprised to see so many senior members openly discussing dealers methods of shipping, I mean why don't we just send the customs a fact sheet on what to look for?

I have spent some time editing out all the references, please no one else refer to the shipping method of King or any other dealer from here on.

Ken

Well I must admit I am very surprised to see so many senior members openly discussing dealers methods of shipping, I mean why don't we just send the customs a fact sheet on what to look for?

I have spent some time editing out all the references, please no one else refer to the shipping method of King or any other dealer from here on.

Ken

+ 1 Ken. :yu:

And to all: why post so many hard words to a new comer :huh:

It's a common practice of shipping but not everybody can figure it out immediately...

Now, lesson is learned, let's move on...

Ken

[censored] didn't even think about that...sorry Ken!

OK it's probably not good to talk of such things

but does anyone honestly believe

it would be an epiphone for customs officials

to learn items might be inside other items?...:)

" OK fellas we got em now here's how they do it......;) " LOL

You're kidding me right?

First you get your back up about a shipping method because you didn't know and now you are saying "Hey everyone knows about this method"

The fact is the OP stated exactly how it was shipped, do you really believe it would be hard for customs to put out a memo that all XXXX must be X rayed?

Ken

+ 1 on that - customs are not THAT dumb:

think about if you were checking packages each day for approx. twenty years - do you think you are fooled by a small XXXXXXX (censored :rolleyes: ) out of watch heaven Ghuangzou which weights 300 gramms and shows something solid on x-ray? :D

You're kidding me right?

First you get your back up about a shipping method because you didn't know and now you are saying "Hey everyone knows about this method"

The fact is the OP stated exactly how it was shipped, do you really believe it would be hard for customs to put out a memo that all XXXX must be X rayed?

Ken

No That's not what I am saying I am quite sure customs officials are aware that items are contained within other items

After all it is what they do

In fact, I believe a tick tok has a greater chance of being seized when packaged that way

My beef was with the dealers who ship in such a manner and leave the buyer in the dark

and with folks who attack newbies for being newbies

but nuff said :)

I don't think it is right for members to attack newbies for being newbies

and I don't think its right for dealers to ship without informing buyers how they have shipped

Your ruling is fine with me and I have no problem accepting it...

I do, however, believe that customs officials already have a pretty good insight as to how items

are concealed. I don't believe reading this thread would have given them a grand epiphone

The PP dispute was initiated by the OP because they received something other than what they ordered..

Had they been informed the item would be delivered in an unusual "wrapper" I seriously doubt the dispute would have been filed...I have read this forum from top to bottom and references to this method of shipping are not mentioned..

So how can one be expected to react?

Maybe Toad can include a reference to this questionable shipping ploy in his NOOB guide...

That might save the next noob from making this mistake

The real solution would be that the dealer alert the customer...but I suppose that is to much to expect...;)

this is why i hate fukin noobs or dumb people in general.

pp claim instant and not a piece of technical thinking.

Apparently some believe it is more productive to insult and ridicule

rather than provide useful information

Bill

• 11 months later...

Yeah...Josh does this....happens to me every time .... its to avoid customs....in the EU. I'm from Malta...and we have strict reulations here .....

Hi guys,

I'm relatively new here and after looking various web sites I decided to buy a watch. I selected kingwatch for a beautiful IWC Saint-Exup

I don't think this is a noob issue. Take that out of the equation. Let's say you order oh let's say an RTA desk from WalMart. When it comes you open the box and find the doors are missing. Is the first thing you do to call your CC and file a dispute? No, you contact Walmart and say hey my doors are missing. And the fact you may have gotten screwed over by Best Buy last year has no bearing on it.

Edited by fakemaster

My dear friends

many thanks for trust me , I will keep to do my best, have some country the customs inspection of package is very strict, so we put the watch on the toys this is generally not a customs issue, sometimes if the Customs to find the customer to buy replica brand watches, and some customer will get trouble, so we put the watch on the toy without customs problems, we do not want to customers cost times with moeny......but i wish if every customer have problems with the package or watch just contact us first .....this is best way for us....we can help you solve everything and

give you explanation......

anything need help mail to me

your friend

Ms king

My dear friends

many thanks for trust me , I will keep to do my best, have some country the customs inspection of package is very strict, so we put the watch on the toys this is generally not a customs issue, sometimes if the Customs to find the customer to buy replica brand watches, and some customer will get trouble, so we put the watch on the toy without customs problems, we do not want to customers cost times with moeny......but i wish if every customer have problems with the package or watch just contact us first .....this is best way for us....we can help you solve everything and

give you explanation......

anything need help mail to me

your friend

Ms king

Absolutely correct, & what King has always practised from Day One! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 8 months later...

i am laughing now but when i first opened my package that i had payed 300$ for and found a laughing plastic bear inside i was furious. Sent the seller a very angry e-mail accusing him of everything from stealing my money to probably being the kind of person that has sex with farm animals.

hours later i got a irritated e-mail explaining the situation and i hurried inside my kids room and took back the laughing bear which i gave to them saying "this is the most expensive plastic bear you will ever see enjoy !" And did send a new e-mail to the seller asking for forgiveness and praising him as a genius and a most Honourable individual :whistling: