When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally my new montbrillant datora w/ black face arrieved!

testhm

Breitling Montbrillant Datora

Yesterday I've received my new watchy. I say thanks to Precious Time for the good service.

What do you thing about the watch? Looking forward for your comments!

I further wanted to know if there are any things i had to consiter when i adjust date or use the chrono funktion.

The watch has a Asia 7750 Valjoux movement inside.

Last question is related to the bracelet. Is there a source for spare parts such as the clasp with the first braclelet link (or the complete bracelet)?

Have a nice weekend.

mb1xy9.jpg

w1000.png

mb4qk0.jpg

w800.png

mb3uf9.jpg

w1000.png

mb2tv9.jpg

w1000.png

I ve got the white dial version,purchased 14 months ago from my dealer.

The watch is good and accurate enough,the ony major flaw is the lack of AR which is unique to Breit watches and takes the watch

on to another level.But nothing to worry about,a double AR treatment from Chief will fix this.

It is a very eye catching watch,the side ruler is functional and accurate and regarding the 7750 reliability on this watch

i have had no problems till now.In case you are wondering about the small pin pusher button on the upper left side of the

case it is used to scroll through the weekdays. ;)

Wear it well and in good health for it is an awesome watch :good:

John

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, thank you for your first comments on my new watch!

Some time ago i have had read somewere that using the hand wind could damage the movement, is that true?

Read the care and feeding of manual watches posts in my Noob Guide linked in my signature. As well...there are post links there for why hand winding an A7750 is bad.

As to replacement bracelet...post a request on the forum in another post...or if the one you have is defective, you can ask to send just the bracelet or clasp back and get a replacement...attach pictures to show the problem if there is one.

Welcome aboard.

You'll also find instructions on using the slide rule in my post linked in my Signature.

• 6 years later...