When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BR02 94 Carbon Chronograph

Just some fast pics of the BR02 94 Carbon Chronograph

I have not been able to copy a pic of the genuine.. none of the sites are allowing me to

I will say the PVD coat is excellent on the rep.. the description from the maker say's the rep is brushed.. it is not.. it appears to be bead blasted (fine) and it is matte .. although light does reflect slightly off the coat.

The Maker has really got the BR reps popping !! this line is on a roll IMO... I had doubts in regards to the coat when it read "brushed" but am very happy with the real results in the repped BR02 94 Carbon Chrono !!

The Rep measures 44 mm as the genuine model ... the inner bezel turns in both directions using the pusher @10 .. seconds @3 and your usual chrono pushers..

Sub dials are not lumed .. the markers and numerals + hands are very good (rep wise) I would say better than the SS non chrono model which has to be re-lumed to blue C1 anyway.

Sub dials have outer concentric rings, smooth on the inner sub ...

crystal is thick with double AR .. I cannot tell if the DW is sunken more than the genuine.. actually I have to take a macro of the DW.. I forgot to image the font.

The rubber strap is ultra comfortable .. the rest is SOP compared to the SS non chrono..

Congrats to the Maker .. great job on the BR's this has to be the HBB dude's :D

br02001jx3.jpg

br02004eu9.jpg

br02006ej1.jpg

br02005vu8.jpg

br02014yb2.jpg

br02002qk3.jpg

br02009dh3.jpg

br02020wb3.jpg

br02018cr3.jpg

br02019np4.jpg

for those of you with significant others... who use my name in vain.. it's cool.. you can point the finger at me if it helps you get another rep... B)

Thanks for viewing

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

for those of you with significant others... who use my name in vain.. it's cool.. you can point the finger at me if it helps you get another rep... B)

Damn you Lani....not again.....making me spend more money :p Thank God it's the CNY break and no watches being shipped right now

Very nice shots as usual. How deep is the date window on that? Does it bother you a lot?

Cheers

lani, both these new b&r's look great -- thanks for the fantastic pictures. i was wondering about the sunken datewheel, which seems likely to be the only obvious flaw (although i've never seen quality pictures of the gen, i can't imagine it has a sunken datewheel).

deltatahoe

ps, i think you definitely picked the best variations (arabic dial ss non-chrono and pvd chrono).

Thanks for the eye candy! These 02 BR's look really nice.

I wonder what movement is in this one?

the movement should be as listed, the A7750 28k .. it is lso stated that it has a working regulator .. so I will open the case back for pics.. I dont know if it is a modded movement .. someone can comment later once I get pics posted (sec. @3)

btw... the lume is great for rep standard..

Hindsight being 20/20 .. I will post pics of the 2 BR's I purchased and what my thoughts are now that I have bought them .. this may help you decide.. I'll get the pics up later today B) It's alway's easieer to decide after you've already bought them.. :)

Hindsight being 20/20 .. I will post pics of the 2 BR's I purchased and what my thoughts are now that I have bought them .. this may help you decide.. I'll get the pics up later today B) It's alway's easieer to decide after you've already bought them.. :)

definitely curious to hear your thoughts lani -- i was planning on getting both :bangin::lol:

deltatahoe

The choice you have in that the Carbon Chrono is very well coated and a awesome "looker" if you can live with the sunken DW ...

br02065na5.jpg

94739692hy1.jpg

I will state that the depth appears deeper in person.. so no one is disappointed..

conversely the BR02 SS non chrono in straight on light does not seem sunken at all

br02007rr9.jpg

br02004pw1.jpg

You would have to get very close up.. with the macro to see any deviation .. and the lighting would need to be perfectly angled

br02006fp7.jpg

An extreme angle.. it's pretty deep..

br02080ph0.jpg

At another shorter look.. this image illustrates how deep the Wheel is..

79132174sq3.jpg

In conclusion.. sheesh .. the pvd chrono is so well built in regards to the pvd coating and everything else aesthetically, if you can accept the sunken window.. because it is what it is ...

you may consider it a major flaw.. or, the rep is so good that it will not be really noticed by anyone that does not own a BR themselves..

for what it's worth I had planned on getting the "Pro Dial" pvd.. I am not a fan of the SS Pro dial.. but the pvd version really makes the dial rather rugged looking..

Hope that helps DT... what ever you decide B .. Live Stropng and Wear it Well !!~

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

edit add: the pro dial pvd.. looks very different with the coating..IMO .. very rugged looking..

84198589fm4.jpg

wow -- that comes as a surprise :o

i think the datewheel looks more sunken than usual due to the date window being so small...

anyways, thanks again for the great pictures -- extremely informative :victory:

deltatahoe

good point about the size of the window.. plus the black on black has a lot to do with it also.. IMO..

cheers

L

Thanks for adding these pictures, Lani. I kinda like that watch because of it's rugged look and the very good readabiliry of the dial/hand combo. However, the "deep-sea" datewheel bothers me a lot....

Yuppers CC... deeper than a wishing well .. B)

• 1 year later...