When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watcheden.com, anyone tried them?

Reggie Harrison

just bought a Franck Muller Crazy Hours colordreams

the watch arrived in reasonable time, they performed a nice "chinese box" trick for the customs.. the watch looks nice, considering the real low budget price (bought for 88 USD postage included) and working fine (with the strange crazy hour movement) everything is ok, not giving the impression of SUPERB build quality but all details ok (writings, markings, colors etc)

the crown is not perfectly aligned when used for moving the hands.. this is a bit worrying but again.. it's a 88 $ watch, I am satisfied

they are friendly (sarah)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
few days and few emails sent to watch eden but no reply :-( trying to get my tracking information. Just back from hong kong, went to 2 "factories" they were just peddling crap, poorly cast, second hands on chrono was couple of degress off etc

just following up to say all was fine, watch and tracking info were received after an email or two - high volume perhaps, will use again for sure. ptswiss is also very good but the last rep i got was a vintage rolex daytona and its had to go back - chrono failed, generally a friday build - will wait to see what aftersales support he offers