When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review Breitling For Bentley G T

Rolexman

The rep is slightly brighter red...

Nope.. the Chronomatic has the crown on the left side, but it functions as a regular crown. In this case it's a HEV of some sort.

On the genuine it is not a HEV. There is a cog mechanism inside this which rotates the inner bezel when the outer bezel is turned :) (It shows it in the book I acquired from an AD :bleh:

Officially:

"...the variable tachometer is controlled by rotating the outer bezel, which drives a pinion and an arbor activating the inner bezel..."

B)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Great review indeed! I have GT black dial my self,like it very much and sending it AR coating in fututre. I have one guestion: How are the diameters taken? When i measure my gt from the bezel it is about 43mm, when pulled crown out and measure the case including the HEV=) its about 45mm! How is it in GEN??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The rep is slightly brighter red...

Nope.. the Chronomatic has the crown on the left side, but it functions as a regular crown. In this case it's a HEV of some sort.

Hi!

Thanks for the great review! I think I'll buy this model... Could you give me a link to Precious Time's website please? Thanks!

(On the left side, it's not a HEV, there are gears inside, so if you turn the outter bezel, the glass won't move, only the inner bezel.) ;)

Thanks for the review, I had considered it, but now I realise that it's just too big for my dainty wrists. I am back to ordering the full-bollock blingy TT Navitimer.

Dudes, if you want to buy one from Precious time try:

http://www.precioustime-uk.com

www.ptswiss.com

Or try

www.eurotimez.com/

Thanks for the review, I had considered it, but now I realise that it's just too big for my dainty wrists. I am back to ordering the full-bollock blingy TT Navitimer.

Dudes, if you want to buy one from Precious time try:

http://www.precioustime-uk.com

www.ptswiss.com

Or try

www.eurotimez.com/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...