When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New AP T3 with sec@12 from Angus

MADRED7

Allthough Angus seems to be something like a GHOST-dealer these days on the boards and several members did not receive any info (mail, answer, tracking-no., ...) from him lately....he shows a new kid in town:

The new and updated AP ROO T3 Terminator 3 with off-white dial.

I don

Allthough Angus seems to be something like a GHOST-dealer these days on the boards and several members did not receive any info (mail, answer, tracking-no., ...) from him lately....he shows a new kid in town:

The new and updated AP ROO T3 Terminator 3 with off-white dial.

I don

anyone know if the shaq is made of steel, or ti? If steel, then its an easy job:-)

i would love a black dial t3 in titanium. Its actually one of the first watches i really got into.

How are the dimensions on the new T3? Close to gen? ...I have a gen grey T3 dial (with superlume) that I'd like to slap in :)

Spoke to Josh yesterday about incoming AP's and he said that the terminator will be first to come out. This week.

Why is this cheaper than the normal sec@12 though? is it not that accurate?

Probably he just haven't updated the price

Comments please from those familiar with T3.

The only discrepancies I noticed was the wrong subdial color in the white one.

Edited by arrowax

I don't think they made the case big enuf...the inner bezel (tachymeter) is almost vertical....looks bad compared to the gen.

Good eye! I can't stop looking at the inset hex screws that are poorly done on the first, not bad on the second, and very well done on the gen. Plus the screws, why can't they make the right headed screws? Why go 90% of the way and then drop the ball on one of the easiest parts of the watch to get right?

I don't think they made the case big enuf...the inner bezel (tachymeter) is almost vertical....looks bad compared to the gen.

The size difference is there....unfortunately this new model looks like the same size they had on the old model sec@9

I owned that old model and loved it, especially the dial color....on the other hand I allways compared the size to the real one and it bothered me in the end...the watch is too small and speaking of a watch with a 45mm diameter when it should have 48.5mm....this is a huge difference (not speaking of wrong case material here).

I can only hope that they will do the Shaquille O

Forget about this one. No way they will go for a new case for other models considering the number of cases they have made already. It will cost them a fortune to start again with a new design. CAD machining is no cheap thing man.

Stick with the ROO@12 which is still one of the almost perfect AP rep on teh market so far in terms of accuracy and finish.

On the bright side, at least they got rid of the ho(e)s on the dial.

Nothing more anoying than ho(e)s on your dial. Thats the one place you dont want them.

Unless your a pimp. And then youd probably go for a more leopardy/gold type of watch. :p :p :p

• 3 weeks later...