Welcome to RWG - The original

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KB

NANUQ

34 posts in this topic
Tell you what though..............next Summer? When I travel back to AK? I'm going down and find that 'Trustywatchguy' Sea Dweller. Yeah. Then we'll see. Yes, then we'll see. B)

Bring your good gear, she lies in deep water! This is the approx location to start your search.........

sd_chart.jpg

'Cape Resurrection'..............mmm! Prophetic Dems?

'Cape Resurrection'..............mmm! Prophetic Dems?

Yes! 'Tis. And I know the exact spot..........................no problema

X.jpg

Is that a TRL?? :Jumpy:

Was going to post a thread; Whats a Nanuq? Figured I better search before I reposted.

An ongoing story of a very interesting guy in an interesting place. A collector with some incredible watches.

Pleasure getting to know a little more about Nanuq the watch cook.

No mention of the "shoe" fetish? Mums the word between you and KB eh. mhm.

1931 rolex watches company launched http://www.preciousrolexwatches.co.uk/rolex-gmta perpetual rotor type, implements the automatic watches on the chain, is recognized as the most accurate and reliable automatic table at that time. Company soon and in 1936 launched the "bubbles" type rolex datejust replica

watch back, once pushed on the table becomes a watch fashion at that time, until today, the "bubble" is favoured by many collectors collection

imageshack-stward.jpg

That was great! How about this one?

post-32-137649442362.jpg

tom-cruise-gives-surprise-speech-to-acti

Fantastic to read Nanuq! Some truely remarkable friends to give you such watches too. An excellent example of friendship and generosity