When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top 3 movies

MasterOfPuppets

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this could be an interesting thread to watch... no pun intended.

There is no way that I could decide on 3 or even 6 movies or films ( to me there is a difference). now if someone started a thread of movies that I do not need to see again, I am sure I could name a few.

Oh and to put a twist on things, for those that have a favorite movie/film, did you see it in a theater or on your home screen? for me it can make or break the movie/ film.

Well I always find myself watching Groundhog day if it comes on, same with Shawshank redemption, and maybe Rocky from 1976 with Rocky Balboa from 2006 ( ignoring most of those in between :p ) for some major continuity within a film genre, those flashback scenes were from 30 years ago :)

That is not a top three though, just some films that spring to mind ;)

1.American Psycho (wicked sickk B), love the character and ammazing performance from c.bale)

2.Scarface (no comment needed)

3.Scary movie series (tears and stomachache from laughing every time)

and many other great movie cant remember now all to list

oh and joker was also very awesome in last batman but too bad heath ledger died =(

I was joking before, and I don't know if I could name 3 only, but here are 3 of my favorite sports movies that nobody has mentioned yet:

1. Slapshot

2. Field of Dreams

3. Happy Gilmore :D

Honorable mention sports movies: 8 men out, Miracle on Ice (probably need to be from USA to appreciate that one) and Blades of Glory!!