Welcome to RWG - The original

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

By-Tor

Review of EBEL 1911 BTR Chronograph

36 posts in this topic

Holy crap, that's a beauty.

You know Joerg, that's the only rep I actually regret of selling. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The bracelet is simply amazing quality.

Enjoy!

Which dealer has the most accurate version of this beauty?

Which dealer has the most accurate version of this beauty?

Hi Kev,

There's only one 7750 version of it. All dealers sell the same watch.

Just as an aside, the BTR and Discovery don't have interchangable bracelets/straps! You need to get the right one for the right watch and make it very clear to the Dealer you speak to knows which model it's for!!

The Discovery goes onto the BTR, but the SELs are at horrible angles and just won't sit right. The BTR will NOT fit in any way, shape or form onto the Discovery though!

I have both of these models, I actually have 2 of the Discovery, I picked up the one that By-Tor owned and stared in the Review of the same! They are both well into my top 10 of all time list, stunning workmanship on these also!!

The Brand is a bit better known now as they sponser several football teams, (or Soccer for you halfwits that play football with your hands!! ;) ) Arsenal, Rangers, Byiern Munich to name a few! They do some very nice different dials for each team, just sad that it has to have a team I don't support on them!! lol. Check out the official website for the different variations!

Another top class review, top work fella!!

Sixx :bones:

Has there been any updates to the rep rotor? The gen looks amazing!

Hey, long time no see. This is the only rep I ever regretted selling.

I've been completely out of loop for YEARS. Is any dealer (located in Europe) selling this watch? Or do I have to buy the gen? :)

Cheers 

Welcome back big guy! Wait till you see the newest Navitimer. ;)

Thanks Nanuq. Good to be back.

What's that Navi? New superrep? :) 

PS: Are there any European-based dealers that have websites that I can browse? Help the noob. :D

You bet, someone posted it this morning... I'm gonna have to get me one of those! Gorgeous stuff.

You know... I just realized that it's been almost EIGHT YEARS since I posted this review. That's f***cking scary. :o How the time fies... it's amazing.

One in our last raffle ...................

2 people like this