When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Navitimer

Uhrenfreund25

This fantastic Breitling Navitimer is offered by Ruby -> http://www.replicacollector.com/members/in...st&id=27498

I don't know her, but she seems to be well known here as a great dealer.

I couldn't find this great Navitimer on the Breitling-Homepage, neither in the Breitling catalogue.

Is it a fantasy watch or a special edition (white dial and white subdials)?

Has this model ever been produced by Breitling?

Thank you very much!

As well as the beveling of the subdials and, most importantly, the gen's lack the 'tick' marks of the circular slide rule next to the date window. All reps have ticks by the date window.

i'm still not seeing the difference in the subdials but i just saw the tics next to the date window. good eye! i was looking at so many things i just flat did'nt see it. good call! i never thought we would see a navi that we could pick to the level of a sub. i can't wait for mine to arrive. i've got 3 bentlys that are old and really bad but there wasn't anything good until the last 2 or 3 mounths. this is a great time for brietling fans.

Breitlings are becomin everyday more and more popoular among replica factories...and that is good...really good...there are a lot of other models to replicate...but lately these new releases are calling me to buy them!

well, after all...it is abeauty...get it!

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Maybe it is just me but isn't the dial of the white version way off, should it be solid white not off white almost cream colored. Is it just the lighting in the pics or is the dial on the rep not as white as it should be?