When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These are NICE! ! !

I'd say there is a VERY good chance I'd be in on a group buy of one of them at the price you guys are working toward. To be perfectly honest though, I have two little issues that you may be able to help me with at least one of. That one is: I am strangely drawn to the clear backed version depicted here:

http://www.cclv.net/kingwatch-large/BREITL...LING-058-13.jpg

I'm assuming that it isn't authentic to have a back like that on a Navitimer, but I am obviously new, so I don't know for sure.

My other problem is that I don't know exactly which version I would want. . . I was sure I wanted a black face with white sub dials like the one Tiff Needel always wore on the TV show "Fifth Gear," but I'm not sure whether I prefer numbers or not, and I'm not sure which band I would prefer. Maybe I could pay some extra and get both bands?

Along the lines of my indecisiveness, after I took a good look at the white faced model, I decided that was pretty nice too, but I can't afford to buy all of them right now! :D

So, since many of you have a lot of experience with this stuff, and have probably seen some of them in person, could you help guide me on any of these points?

Thanks in advance! ! !

I have been looking for a nice Navitimer ever since I first joined the boards almost two years ago. I hesitated to buy one juste because of the low date window.

Just four days ago, I finally gave in and bought Trustys white "Serie Speciale".. I normally don't like special version watches, but this one has a nice date, and black subdials which is correct for this watch. But.. It has the wrongspelling of "Messerschmitt" on the back, which is an obvious flaw for any aviator.

99466-26557.jpg

Anyway.. I am also in on the group buy, at the price of 200-230 USD :)

Black dial , stick markers and black leather strap for me...

Edited by chrgod

Perhaps I would buy two watches - have to talk to my brother. My problem: I only have Paypal. Doesn't Ruby accept Paypal?

NO only moneybookers and WU.

And you guys for 240 USD you are getting one of the best looking replicas (IMHO) out there.

That's only 20 USD more than what your shooting for. Give the girl a break she does a lot of leg work.

Guest Sql_pl

It looks like we have around 13 Navitimers on order right now - I just updated Ruby about that - will let you know once I get a clear info about group buy pricing.

Cheers!