When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So how come Ruby has two sections, one for Naivtimer with asian automatic, where are regular Navitimers who are also avalible at other dealers, and seperate section for this navitimers (and there is no sign of movement...)?

Well someone should get info from ruby, what movement does this so called new version has...

Seconds would be at 3 if it were quartz, or at 6 (with a 6, 9 , 12 config).

Guest Sql_pl

Ok guys I got the answer from Ruby.

She said the $220 shipped is so-so considering she offers full after service and that she will resend watches if they would be seized...

In the meantime our Navitimer count is at around 20 pieces so I updated her and asked her to name the price that will satisfy her.

She ships from China and accepts WU or moneybookers ONLY.

Watches will be shipped with EMS or DHL.

Will update yo once I get a response from her.

Please let me know if you are interested if PayPal is not an option?

WU is not terribly difficult to use... But the sender's fee hurts :black_eye:

I agree here with Ubi -

Was not so bad when Paul would discount 10% for WU purchases.

I would just bundle a couple of watches together.

Oh well, if Ruby gives us a discounted price then that will make up for the WU fee.

I agree here with Ubi -

Was not so bad when Paul would discount 10% for WU purchases.

I would just bundle a couple of watches together.

Oh well, if Ruby gives us a discounted price then that will make up for the WU fee.

for me to send 500.00 to ruby was 14.00. if she is selling to you for 220.00 she has eat the wu plus give you another 6.00 discount. plus garaunteing delivery through customs. who else will do that?

you guys are are finding out why i like her so much. all of our dealers give us good service but ruby is setting a new level of service. she goes to the factory and inspects the prouduct and then takes a picture and sends to you for your approval before she sends. i don't know of anybody else that does that.

she is like haveing a personal assistant in rep city with all of the connections! everything i buy now i first send a picture to her and let her try to work her magic. if she cannot find (witch is not very often) then i look elsewhere.

to get that kind of service i will use western union and pay the fee. it's worth it! you guys are going to see why she is my primary dealer now. you are going to love her.

Sorry if this is a silly question... but what size is this watch? also there are a few diff pics from ruby's site... which caseback is the one we will be getting?

I like the black face with steel band... but will wait to see what price ruby is comfortable with... i am contemplating whether to get this watch or the tag link senna from josh...

Sorry if this is a silly question... but what size is this watch? also there are a few diff pics from ruby's site... which caseback is the one we will be getting?

I like the black face with steel band... but will wait to see what price ruby is comfortable with... i am contemplating whether to get this watch or the tag link senna from josh...

i don't remember the exact size but this is a picture of the case back. i've got a white one comming with both the ss and brown leather bands

post-233-1155099297_thumb.jpg