When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone contacted me on this Breitling Group Buy.

Will be able to get this version for you guys but this is the following deal...

1. Price is USD220 Shipped

2. PAYPAL Accepted but will strictly prefer a ONE TIME payment of entire sum to my account.

*I do not wish to get 20-30 individual payments as this will be quote annoying and dangerous

3. All orders will be shipped out promptly once payment is made

4. Shipping will be about 7-12 days (EMS Courier exit from China is pretty tough these days)

If you need photos, then I will go ahead to get the watch and shoot the pictures...

Please confirm...

by the way, who's the leader here?

Andrew

In case someone could be interested, I shot a couple of quick and dirty pictures of the "Ruby's" Navitimer.

100466-26382.jpg

100466-26383.jpg

100466-26384.jpg

The chronos all reset to "zero" and the stopwatch hour hand is not slipping as it was with the older version.

BTW, if there are many people interested in the model, maybe we can manage to get a correct date wheel.

(single digits positioning is still wrong)

I just got a response from Ruby saying $220 is the best price. Has to be WU but she didn't say how we go about doing this. Are we to each buy on our own, (kind of takes away the group thing) unless that just makes a good price available.

I would like to see how the Josh/Andrew thing pans out, as I'd rather go with Paypal, not to mention I've used Josh and Andrew several times before.

Guest Sql_pl

OK I got a final confirmation from Ruby.

She accepts $220.

The only uncomfortable thing with a deal with her is that she does not accept paypal... for me WU is not a big problem actually.

She said we can be sure we will get the best new version, she will take pics of our watches before shipping so we can all be sure what we will get.

She told me she is new to rep forums market but she wants more people to know her so she wants to make that deal.

She offers full after service etc.

She asked me to make a final list of needed watches and countries that they need to be shipped to.

We can pay her separately but it would be great if we could do it in 1-2 days period as she needs to pay for all those 15-20 watches to the factory.

I understand some of you guys may want to proceed with Andrew or Joshua as they are already known here but since Ruby was the first person to sell these watches and we already discussed the deal with her I think we should give her a chance. I know I will.

If it is possible please think about it all and post if you are 100% positive about your purchase, please include what dial colour you want and in which country you are located so I can forward the info to Ruby and we can hve our watches on our wrists ASAP.

Thanks

Maciek

I just got a response from Ruby saying $220 is the best price. Has to be WU but she didn't say how we go about doing this. Are we to each buy on our own, (kind of takes away the group thing) unless that just makes a good price available.

I would like to see how the Josh/Andrew thing pans out, as I'd rather go with Paypal, not to mention I've used Josh and Andrew several times before.

I'm located in the EU and that's why I want the dealer to have guaranteed to get the watch delivered (and have no custom-problems). I'm from Austria and customs are a problem here - so do Andrew and Josh also guarantee the delivery of the watches?

Guest Sql_pl

Ruby guarantees delivery.

That's why she wasn't too happy about $220 price - she mentioned that once watch gets caught she will ship another one.

Just to quote her:

"$220 including shipping ,this price is so-so. You know, I have to offer the after service. If the watches will be seized, I have to resend all. You are no risk."

Edited by Sql_pl

BTW if so many people are interested maybe we can make a group buy from her?

I doubt @ 250 there's be a heck of a lot of "discount" margin to make the hastle of a group buy worth it--but a custom swiss version which would fix the date gap problem....that might be worth it and I'd certainly be up for it.

Guest Sql_pl

Regular price is $240 plus shipping so around $260.

We negotiated the price to be $220 shipped.

And our group buy is like a regular separate buy but with several customers at once so the price is a bit better.

You pay separately and get watches separately here.

Guest Sql_pl

To make it perfectly clear to everyone I will just paste an email I got from Ruby:

Hi Maciej.

Purchase as a group is good idea. I like this way. $220 it is not a very good price, but I accept it. I also offer my after-sale service.You know, I am a new dealer there. Most of my customer said I have good reputation on RWG and RWI. I so appraciate you all so trust me. I would like more people to know me. It is not easy. I think this is a good way to let more people know me.

I don't know where are you. I can offer free shipping to some of countries, such as US,UK,Australian,Canada and etc. You know, the shipping cost to part of countries are very expensive,even more expensive than the cost of watches. Please help me to acount how many member is in US,Canada or the other countires. So that, I will know how to do it.

I can get a few discont from factory, very few, several $. But I should order 10-20 piece watches per time. You know my mean? I hope you all can purchase together and send money in one or two days,separately is ok. I will send the package separately.

Yes, you are right. Send separately is more safer.But cost more.

Thank you very much.

Yes, I only sell the new version to you all. Before shipping, I will take picture of your watches. Don't worried about this.

Thanks again.

I would like to go with Andrew as I would really like to be able to use Paypal. I just pmed him to ask if he had the blue faced model because that is the one I have been waiting to buy when a better model like this came around. How many people would perfer to use andrew?

I would be pretty upset with that date myself. Also, it no longer looks like the subdials are detented in your watch. It does on Ruby's pictures of the white one though. I was assuming they were the same, but now it looks not. Am I correct?

In case someone could be interested, I shot a couple of quick and dirty pictures of the "Ruby's" Navitimer.

100529-26355.jpg

The chronos all reset to "zero" and the stopwatch hour hand is not slipping as it was with the older version.

BTW, if there are many people interested in the model, maybe we can manage to get a correct date wheel.

(single digits positioning is still wrong)

Dear guys,

Just to check in here for a while and give you some facts.

Firstly, the models listed (with pictures from Ruby) is Navitimer from another factory. Just checked yesterday afternoon at the maker for this. The movement is crappy. Asia 7750 19,800bph. I had spoken to the maker and I will like to say that this movement is not good and there will be problems later on with this lowest end Asia 7750 movement.

There are currently 2 factories manufacturing the Breitlings Navis. One is the one which Ruby is selling (the ones with Asia 7750 19,800 bph and the other factory is the one who produced the Breitling Bentley GTs...they had made Breitling Navis long before the rest did and had always been selling very well.

It's your call... If you want the better Breitling Navitimers with Asia 7750 21,600 or 28,800bph, I will be willing to step in to discuss with the maker and see what I can provide for you guys..

Thanks and have a great day!

Andrew

Well... it's 3:30am now. I will approach the maker for the Breitlings Navis tomorrow afternoon and give you guys details later in the evening. Thanks

Have a nice day!

Andrew

@Andrew: Do you know whether the rep factories are going to do Breitling Chronomat? It's amazing that there's no rep of this hugely popular watch model.

100540-26354.jpg

Let us know how much and well go from there. I really dont want to buy a watch that will have problems soon.

the navi ruby is selling is 28,800 bph. i have already checked this before i ordered mine. she garuantees it to be the new version. i have bought several watches and hand bags from her before she started selling to the main stream of the boards. the product is what ever she says it is or she will correct the problem.

the navi ruby is selling is 28,800 bph. i have already checked this before i ordered mine. she garuantees it to be the new version. i have bought several watches and hand bags from her before she started selling to the main stream of the boards. the product is what ever she says it is or she will correct the problem.

Ok thanks!!! I like her price but I want a blue face and I dont know if she has one? Also I just like the ease of using paypal with Andrew.

If she says its 28,800 bph...then I have nothing to say. Any pics of the movement for The Zigmeister to dissect?

The difference in the Navis of the 2 factories is the DIALS... look carefully and you will see that one has stepped subdials and the other has recessed sloped subdials. =)

Andrew

Edited by trustywatchguy