When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Here's one for Lanikai!

Ken- Heh hehe... Thanks, sir. You know, it's funny... My parts box is starting to dwindle down. I have been out of the game for so long, and hence I've passed up some great dials, hands, cases... In hindsight, I'm kind of kicking myself, but at the same time, I'm kinda over it. That said, however, this project has made me realize how much I miss doing this stuff :)

Stephane- Very, VERY pleased to see that your project has come to fruition! It looks great!

kruz- Yes... still alive :) But you knew that :D Work has been kicking my ass lately; but, if you give me a call sometime this week, I *should* be in the office (I'd call you, but I know your schedule is even crazier than mine).

Rek- Yeah... Been off the forum for a bit, but missed it quite a lot! Glad to see some familiar faces still here!

MD- You are correct sir- The 125 shares the same dimensions as the 127. Same height, same profiles, I.D and O.D. (both with the large bevel and square top) slightly shifted cyclops position; so, between the 125, 127 and 19, those are all interchangable.

Brook- You'll have a PM here fairly soon, I think :)

Gio, robk, jeff, shundi- Thanks much for your VERY kind words! I do appreciate it all! And yes- I do agree that the Snowflakes and Rose Subs are quite underrated. They're a great watch for the money, and with TONS of character!

As a side note... Dieselpower... Your handle is somewhat synonymous with one of my other hobbies (kinda). I've been busy building up my collection of... Diesel denim. I feel pretty nerdy saying that, but it's what I've been spending my money on lately. It's amazing how difficult it is to find some of these sought after pairs... And, as with anything collectible, some are pretty rare and hard to find. Anyways.. I digress :)

BTW, Lani- If you're reading this, your watch has been running non-stop since Friday afternoon, and keeping great time at that. It's running strong and looking good!

Cheers!

R

BTW, Lani- If you're reading this, your watch has been running non-stop since Friday afternoon, and keeping great time at that. It's running strong and looking good!

Cheers!

R

Ubi and Lani, if you need some extra testing don't hesitate to send it to me.

I'll wear it for a couple of weeks :D

Cheers!

R

That sounds like a fantasy R..

."your watch has been running non-stop since Friday afternoon"

once again .. the anticipation is the better part of the wait.. and as you more than anyone knows.. it's been a long journey with many , many detours and bumps along the way.. B)

That's why this one will definately be hierloom material :D

Aloha~Cheers

R~

Jumpy.gif

Final set of pics; temp NATO fitted for testing purposes smile.gif
. yahoo.gif

Incredible.... unbelievable .... not of this World !!!

Ok..
. I'm OK now.. R

I almost want to delay the arrival of your masterpiece..

I'm kinda enjoying the anticipation .. after telling myself this would be a long term project that would test the patience of this hobby.. actually patience burns a lot of energy .. cool.gif .
and it looks really good with the Nato .. I'll probably switch from the Zulu black to the bracelet..

It looks like it came straight from the factory.. biggrin.gif

L