When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fiddy on T-Rex

donerix

GREAT! Where did this strap come from? Web site please!

Please tell us what website it comes from!!!!!!!!!! :p

donerix did it by himself...he is a new strapmaker (judging from the work seen on the pics - he's a great one!!!)...look his other threads and you'll find a link to his blog

Hi Guys:

sorry for not being more clear about this, but I am still waiting to reply to my emails and pms and accept me as a dealer/strapmaker.

I don't want to have a problem since I love being here.

In the meantime you can see more of my work and information about purchasing it here:

My work

Just got my Donerix T Rex in the mail only 2 days after buying it.

Communication was amazing and the strap is nothing short of stunning. It comes in a nice jungle tan pouch with a pocket with the keeper in it.

For as thick as it is, it is amazingly supple and bends and twists like I have worn it for years.

Plus it has that amazing leather smell you can only get in a Boot store :)

I put it on my project Fiddy and took off the Carbon Fiber I had on it and this T Rex is never coming off, it was made for this watch!

I have visions of a BP 5004 and a Cartier Santos in this Iguana Skin. The Texture is the best part and pops out when any light hits it...kinda like the side of Edward James Olmos' face :)

My thanks to Eric for an amazing strap, price and service, it exceeded my expectations.

Regards to the community, I never would have found him had it not been for all of you.

Cheers,

MP

dsc00425.th.jpg

dsc00412d.th.jpg

dsc00413x.th.jpg

dsc00414h.th.jpg

dsc00415qws.th.jpg

dsc00418p.th.jpg

dsc00419q.th.jpg

dsc00420y.th.jpg

dsc00423.th.jpg

Quick sidenote:

Wore the strap last night to the UFC fight and all evening in the bar lovely ladies were coming up and feeling the strap,asking what it was, etc.

Needless to say, this strap may have magical powers that I was unaware of ! hmmm perhaps a full jacket is next :)

Micke:

Even I wasn't aware of the "magical power"

Have to immediately do some hands-on research and then start selling it in another category ( with a 300% mark-up of course......) :p

Thanks for the great feedback again.

E.

PS: if you really need a jacket I probably have to go into the jungle myself and look for the biggest one out there, but then you probably would have to beat them "lovely ladies" off with a stick..... I definitely want to hang out in your part of town ...

Rick: "Do you offer 24 and 26mm? I can't decide which watch would look best. I guess I'll need to measure the final taper as well. In any case, let the saving up begin."

Since all straps are made to order, I can make any size requested. I personally think this strap looks the best wide and straight without taper, but again I can make you any style/size you want.

Dutchman:"Dear Eric, what about importing into the EU? After all they are made from a garrobo = large Iguana. Is there any issue with animal protection for endangered species?"

I don't think think there is a problem - at least not from my end - since you can buy these materials in many stores throughout the country.

Apart from that I think that the shipment should easily fly under the radar due it's size (flat envelope) and low weight.

I also have occasional trips to Europe and can bring it and ship it from there.

Let me know if you want me to make you a strap.

Eric

hey donerix.... your black label looks amazing!!! i may have to buy one soon ;)

I am at your service anytime...

But if you want to take advantage of the 20% discount, you better hurry, because it will only be available until the website launches (I guess the first week of June).

Eric

More of my work at: http://hamiltonleatherwatchstraps.blogspot.com/