When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who has the best sub?

richard_uk

I have the best sub, it's solid 24k with diamonds, and the diamonds are diamond encrusted.

Can I see more pictures? Or did your friend take it back?

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

:yeah:

• 11 months later...
The greatest band in history have the best sub..........

208472-56.jpg

wow, that is 100% true, the greatest band in history.

Cheers

Stephane

the one who shaked Sir Paul's hand at his concert in Antwerp on april 1st 2003 ! ...and the one that didn't get his original Band On The Run Vinyl LP signed by as Sir Paul does only sign when a TV camera is there...at least I have a VERY VERY low res pic to remind me I didn't dream those 5 minutes (I'm not the left guy, nore the center, but the one on the right ).

208472-57.jpg

When I was at coillege, I had the pleasure to work in Toys r us in Hove. Sir Paul lives in this area, and he came in one week beofre christmas and I had the pleasure to serve him. Was the highlight of my life! Such a pleasure to meet someone who changed the music industry forever, and who set the standard for so many bands afterwards!

When I was at coillege, I had the pleasure to work in Toys r us in Hove. Sir Paul lives in this area, and he came in one week beofre christmas and I had the pleasure to serve him. Was the highlight of my life! Such a pleasure to meet someone who changed the music industry forever, and who set the standard for so many bands afterwards!

did you have a chance to get a signature ....

• 15 years later...

Obviouslu it is English football's prototype 'super sub' Fairclough , renowned for his memorable scoring exploits after stepping off the bench. The label is one Fairclough never relished but has learned to live with as he reflects on his massive medal haul. The flame-haired Liverpool-born raider joined the club during the Bill Shankly era but exploded onto the big stage during Bob Paisley's management reign. During his debut season of 1975-76 he hit seven goals in 14 League appearances - nine of them as substitute - to help land the title.

supersub-1.jpg

• Haha 2