When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nato Strap Variety

redwatch

Velasco's post for a gorgeous DRSD made me do a search for NATO straps today. Thus far I have seen the standard solid colors and the G10 Black & Grey strap. I didn't know that there were so many other varieties to choose from. I found this website that has a great selection of straps and I thought you folks would dig it!

The straps can be found here

Well Robert i think it is expencive as

A ,RLT is cheeper

and

B, People in my regiment get their regimental watch straps from RLT,

Now the only authentic G10 strap actualy comes from the G1098 store in any British unit.

Also the watchesd on sale there are MWCs a cheep rip off of the CWCs that are the current issue watch, that same current issue watch can be bought from the sole civilain suppliers "Silvermans" for

A ,RLT is cheeper

and

Now the only authentic G10 strap actualy comes from the G1098 store in any British unit.

Also the watchesd on sale there are MWCs a cheep rip off of the CWCs that are the current issue watch, that same current issue watch can be bought from the sole civilain suppliers "Silvermans" for

A ,RLT is cheeper

and

Does anyone make the regimental straps in 20mm? Aside from the standard Bond, Black, Grey, and Olive?

If you look at www.rltwatches.com and http://www.westcoastime.com/regstrapfrom.html the Patriot Strap (#26) and the other (yellow, blue, red) I cant identify are both 20mm. I own them both and they are thick like the Martac strap. Get them youll be pleased.