When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen or Rep PAM 217 ?

LoganX3

Rep. Box is all wrong plus it has the typical rep movement. Not the best of pics but it the crystal has too much distortion.

Where was this watch posted?

+1

The mvt and crystal gave it away instantly. Looks like a cartel version with asian engraved H mvt.

I would like to know too, where was this sale posted? The tags on the pics looks like eBay ...

thought i was gonna get a steal on an intl ebay site... thing is the guy had good feedback with other gen watches... oh well...

thank you guys.

someone is gonna get ripped off - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330341248734

He also has a gen PAM217 listed with correct everything for approx. $18K. If you look at his ad for the one you linked, he never said it was genuine or implied it. Also, he never listed the model # or date of manufacture. He did all of that with his gen version. The guy's legit... you just got excited and that looks like what he was aiming for with the vague description. I think I would have too if I was new to Panerai.