When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What ya guys do for a living?

concepta

Hey! I see a LOT of people hanging here 24/7.

What ya all do for a living????

I myself work as a CD @ one of the biggest cross communication agencies in Sweden.

I

What a great dead!! Thanks for asking. I have been in the technology business for 35 years...since the IBM 370. I've even patched some boards. Now I have a company that does data networking, business telphone systems (Avaya and NEC), infrastructure cabling, etc. I also own and operate the website data-networking-in-home.com.

Mike

Studied mechanical engineering, worked for Porsche a few years (R+D), but somehow stumbled in the sales department of an automotive componant supplier (more money, better conditions, near my home). Now I am no. 2 in the pecking order regarding sales management. :)

Was also thinking of enrolling for that one too! :D

What a great deal!! Thanks for asking. I have been in the technology business for 35 years...since the IBM 370. I've even patched some boards. Now I have a company that does data networking, business telphone systems (Avaya and NEC), infrastructure cabling, etc. I also own and operate the website data-networking-in-home.com.

Mike

PS Now I know what the "Add Reply" at the top does...starts a new page.

I'm an art consultant (at least, I would be if folks were paying me for business :D ) Essentially, I do concept artwork and consultation in several artistic areas. I'm trying to diversify to move into corporate consulting to help companies change their corporate image, but need to get the right connections to do that... :)

I work for a post production sound company as a chief engineer. Basically I fix sh*t all day long when dumb people push the wrong button :D

Or my personal favorite - when people "accidently" delete something off of their computer. How do you accidentally delete something??? The computer asks about three different times "Are you sure you want to move this file to the trash?" or "Are you sure you want to empty the trash?" :bangin: