When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP RB II Rose Gold

Just got the delivery of the RB II RG from Josh. First impressions....the quality is amazing and the watch has been very well replicated....really love the brushed RG look.

Will get home ... take some pics and put em up.

Managed to take some quick pics......have a look:

DSC04353.jpg

DSC04339.jpg

DSC04350.jpg

DSC04351.jpg

DSC04340.jpg

DSC04342.jpg

DSC04352.jpg

DSC04344.jpg

DSC04345.jpg

DSC04346.jpg

DSC04347.jpg

DSC04348.jpg

DSC04349.jpg

DSC04354.jpg

DSC04355.jpg

Will post some wristies soon.

The case is the same brushed Ti and doubt that there will be a SS case for this which might add some weight. The brushed RG does look amazing though....much closer to the real deal than polished RG finish.

If You have any problems taking those wrist shots, You can send the watch to me and I will take for You those shots :yeah:

LOL

Hi folks I am usually a Panerai fan but since i saw the new RB III I am very tempted to buy that version but it will cost a wobbing 648 usd. Anyone got this version of AP? I am a newbie and really need to get some advice as to where to buy the best version. At the moment I think trusty and puretime are offering them exclusively. I was wondering if they were one and the same product. The only drawback i noticed from the watch is white frame which is left from cutting the red dial if you know what I am talking about.

• 5 months later...