When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

placed an order at www.prowatch-polo.com

Hi there,

I placed an order at www.prowatch-polo.com his PAM231 with Asian dagger swan neck UNITAS 6497 movement at 21600vph for 198 USD. Until now the communication was ok/good, in simples English. He replied emails with 24 hours and slightly longer over the weekend.

Here some other time lines:

- request on stock information

- confirmed on the 27th.07

- paid via PP on the 27th.07

- 28th.07 he confirmed money received and that he would check watch

- 30th.07 watch shipped to Taiwan

- 01st.08 received scanned copy of EMS shipping paper to The Netherlands

Update follows!

theflyingduchman/theflyingscotsman

P.S. Should be worried that the parcel is shipped via EMS to Europe from Taiwan? I had ordered shipment via registered airmail as I always do

Hi,

EMS handed parcel over to DHL, which makes things even worse (in theory). Parcel went via Germany (bad news!) to Holland, but cleared customes with no issue (YES!)... at least on the tracking site...it is now in Amsterdam....and even if I press F5 (very 5 min.) ... no status change avaiable since yesterday..hmmm????

We will see and wait!

theflyingscotsman

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Here the summary:

1. communication: ok, in simple English. He replied emails with 24 hours and slightly longer over the weekend.

2. Payment via pp; as I like it

3. Shipment/packaging: very well packed parcel

4. Quality: a one day checking is better then nothing, but an extra day or 2 would have been better! At least he seams not to be a drop shipper!

4. Summary: smooth and issue less deal, maybe soon again! Just like it should be!

Regards,

TFDM

P.S. As this thread is worthless with out pics....pics will follow! This is NOT the PAM231 I am selling, this one does not have a dagger swan neck!

Hi!

Here the summary:

1. communication: ok, in simple English. He replied emails with 24 hours and slightly longer over the weekend.

2. Payment via pp; as I like it

3. Shipment/packaging: very well packed parcel

4. Quality: a one day checking is better then nothing, but an extra day or 2 would have been better! At least he seams not to be a drop shipper!

4. Summary: smooth and issue less deal, maybe soon again! Just like it should be!

Regards,

TFDM

P.S. As this thread is worthless with out pics....pics will follow! This is NOT the PAM231 I am selling, this one does not have a dagger swan neck!

Good to hear B.....not get those pics online m8.................

• 2 weeks later...