When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

VACLUMED DSSD V5 ARRIVED

seveneleven

Let me introduce my new VACLUMED V5 DSSD. Vaccum is the best. An amazing job. This is night and day for the watch.

Bravissimo Vac!!!

Thank You!!!

IMG_7267-1.jpg

IMG_7273-1.jpg

IMG_7283-1.jpg

IMG_7285-1.jpg

IMG_7300-1.jpg

IMG_7305-1.jpg

IMG_7310-1.jpg

IMG_7324-1.jpg

IMG_7328-1.jpg

IMG_7330-1.jpg

More natural pics with shorter exposure ISO 200 (looks even better)

IMG_7369.jpg

IMG_7371.jpg

IMG_7012.jpg

IMG_7037.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

IMG_7068.jpg

IMG_7076.jpg

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7103.jpg

IMG_7104.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7123.jpg

Personally I will not suggest to touch the lume on the hour markers. No matter how you do it you will end up with concave shaped lumes on the tops which is absolutely wrong where they are supposed to be flat as in the gen.

I have no objection in doing the hands if those ex factory doesn't glow in blue.

Anyhow, the lume job still looks great if bright glow is what you are after.

Just my 0.02

Thanks for your comment but this is not the case. I am a perfectionist and the markers look flat. We discussed this issue prior to the lume job. VAC is an artist and a real PRO!

Personally I will not suggest to touch the lume on the hour markers. No matter how you do it you will end up with concave shaped lumes on the tops which is absolutely wrong where they are supposed to be flat as in the gen.

I have no objection in doing the hands if those ex factory doesn't glow in blue.

Anyhow, the lume job still looks great if bright glow is what you are after.

Just my 0.02

Judging from your Pic 8,9,10, sorry to say the lume on the markers do look concave.

If you know how the lume is filled into the empty markers look like this [ and becomes flat, then you can realize why a relume can never be flat, unless the old lumes are being removed which is virtually impossible.

OK... SO YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME HOW MY WATCH LOOKS LIKE???

YOU ARE POINTING AT AN OPTICAL EFFECT ON THOSE PARTICULAR PICS ACCENTUATED BY THE CONTRAST TOUCH UP.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU CAN'T GET YOUR WATCH LUMED?

IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT I REALLY DON'T LIKE IS THE EMPTY BLA BLA BLA

Judging from your Pic 8,9,10, sorry to say the lume on the markers do look concave.

If you know how the lume is filled into the empty markers look like this [ and becomes flat, then you can realize why a relume can never be flat, unless the old lumes are being removed which is virtually impossible.

OK... SO YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME HOW MY WATCH LOOKS LIKE???

YOU ARE POINTING AT AN OPTICAL EFFECT ON THOSE PARTICULAR PICS ACCENTUATED BY THE CONTRAST TOUCH UP.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU CAN'T GET YOUR WATCH LUMED?

IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT I REALLY DON'T LIKE IS THE EMPTY BLA BLA BLA

relax :D

i like the lume-job and the watch - i think VAC did a great job.

but im not so anal about replicas anyway and start to look with a loupe for some problems ;)

cheers,

Frank

Convex is "bubble out" .. concave is "depression (dent) in"

Remember that the DSSD crystal is a bubble (convex hee hee) and incredibly thick, even in the rep. You can hardly read the rehaut lettering from all the distortion. So what you see at angle is not the truth.