When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big

theflyingscotsman

I really like these pictures, theres something aesthetically pleasing about them all being the same shape and fitting into each other :D

Id like to see a pic of them all front on though?

I'm surprised people buy the gold Hublots so much, doesn't the plating wear on them quickly?

I really like these pictures, theres something aesthetically pleasing about them all being the same shape and fitting into each other :D

Id like to see a pic of them all front on though?

I'm surprised people buy the gold Hublots so much, doesn't the plating wear on them quickly?

The front pic where not that good! Until now there is no plating issue with these....until now...

The front pic where not that good! Until now there is no plating issue with these....until now...

Quite a diverse and not-so-diverse collection there. :D You will have to work on a front dial shot for everyone to appreciate. Congrats, that is an impressive array of HBB.

What a wonderful collection! I personally have a HBB Rose Tuiga Limited bought about a year and half ago and must say that I find it to be thicker than the genuine. From your pic I can also tell the first one on the left is thicker. Any opinions on this? What had been the best replica you found as far as watch thickness goes?

• 3 weeks later...