When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Portuguese Group Buy.....

Richard Tracy

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be up for 2 as i will be helping someone else out on the postage front, i think the payment options need to be looked at as this would alert people if we all paid one person and he paid the dealer. Could be not all pay the dealer individualy and use some sort of coupon number so that he would know we are all from the same group?

I will be up for 2 as i will be helping someone else out on the postage front, i think the payment options need to be looked at as this would alert people if we all paid one person and he paid the dealer. Could be not all pay the dealer individualy and use some sort of coupon number so that he would know we are all from the same group?

Can you confirm the shipping methode used as only EMS works for me.

Andy

The payment to me was to protect the identity of the dealer, however I'm not going to go that

route.... my paypal account is a personal one.. not business.

So far, I would suggest EL... for just a few dollars more, or if maybe EL will come down in

price :D ...each individual can discuss shipping options with him one on one...

That is unless someone else is willing to step up to offer their paypal account...

That is unless someone else is willing to step up to offer their paypal account...

I'm willing to use my MonkeyBonkers account to pay, and I can receive Paypal, if need be.

It'll add 5-10 days to the whole thing, but it's risk-free, as long as no-one tries to stiff me.

I'm willing to use my MonkeyBonkers account to pay, and I can receive Paypal, if need be.

It'll add 5-10 days to the whole thing, but it's risk-free, as long as no-one tries to stiff me.

Okay, we have a soldier that has stepped into the line of fire....

Let no one let him down...

We also have Sir Finepics willing to re-ship to Germany....

Anyone willing to ship to Canada for our brothers there ?

Okay, we have a soldier that has stepped into the line of fire....

Let no one let him down...

As long as $6000 won't get Paypal looking at me funny. :blink:

*Pugwash thinks back to Blade and his Accura ... hmm ... maybe this isn't the wisest. Although $6000 will get me a Sub and a GST from my local AD. :D*

As long as $6000 won't get Paypal looking at me funny. :blink:

*Pugwash thinks back to Blade and his Accura ... hmm ... maybe this isn't the wisest. Although $6000 will get me a Sub and a GST from my local AD. :D *

Pug , if you have an EU paypal account you might get this....

Notice from PAYPAL TO ME..

We are sending you this notice because you have received more than 6,500.00 EUR in total payments to your PayPal account. You may have already received a similar notice.

PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations to collect information from customers when they receive more than the set limit in total payments. Please log into your account, go to the Account Overview page, and follow the instructions there about how to provide the required information. These steps need to be completed as soon as possible to comply with this regulation.

If you have any trouble completing these steps, please contact Customer Service at 00 353 1 436 9001.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience.

They needed a bunch of information to get over this, but after send them all the paper work and 20 days of waiting my acount now can accept unlimited money in payments...

Just for your consideration Pug.. Good Luck..

They needed a bunch of information to get over this, but after send them all the paper work and 20 days of waiting my acount now can accept unlimited money in payments...

Just for your consideration Pug.. Good Luck..

add 20 days to the 10 days required and you've got a month for a group buy. Not workable. Ok, as I don't have the kind of account where I can pull in that kind of cash, I believe a single point of paypal is completely unworkable.

I wonder what the required steps from Paypal were.

Proof of real selling evidence of some of the payments i have received, Ebay invoices or and offline invoices, Passport, Credit card bill, Utility bill, EU VAT proof translated from a credible authority... and lots of calls from me to paypal, also a call from them to me..

John

Okay Brothers and Sista.... ^_^ We have a new offer from Jay of Silix...

Read his mail below...

------------------------------------------------------

Yes, on this group sale for the new Portuguese,

I could offer u the SS strap for US$260 shipped,

and US$230 for the leather strap shipped.

Please let me know if it is ok, and how many

leather and how many SS ur group want.

Nice day. Angel & JAy

------------------------------------------------------

Difference is,.. No paypal...

Any suggestions... ?? :g:

It is a recent announcement :)

This is a 28,000 bph 7750 with running seconds at 6??? I am assuming this movement of the running seconds at 6 and the removal of the chrono hours from the 6 o'clock position is a reliable switch???

This jumble isn't going to have "New Daytona" problems associated with it is it?

106672-24859.jpg